[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Would you like to be a forum moderator?

Would you like to be a forum moderator?

If you have questions concerning any of this Website's functions, features or operations, please utilize this area. Technical problems or issues go here as well.

Postby Dart » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:09 pm

First of all, I'l thank Chris and all the contributors for an execelent site and board.
Secendt I'l excuse my spelling. English is it is not my native tounge. :oops:

All though I doo have a comment.

I respekt that your legislation differs from the one we have in Denmark.
I respekt that individuals chose family for lawsuits from big company's.

But, if knowleds is hidden, how kan a movement then get spread to people?
In Denmark I can publish any information, with out to bee afraid of persecution of state.

In my knowleds all revolutions are to kick a rotten door in.

Sincierly Steen
Life is what we make it to be
Dart

Postby johnh » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:38 am

johnh
Regular Poster

Postby pertyfly » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:10 pm

Chris,

I would like to be a moderator. I am on here pretty much daily. Mostly many times a day. I am not amazingly knowledgable, but do look through everything posted. I also have a background in computers as well - tech, programming, etc... so anything related to this, I could be of help to you possibly. I would love to contribute to this forum, and help its success. Since I don't have much first-hand experimentation under my belt yet, I feel this would be a good way for me to help.

I am definitely very serious about this, and if you'd like I could post pics of what I have currently, etc.

Thanks

e-mail: "chris-1" - AT - "rogers.com"
Last edited by pertyfly on Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pertyfly
Regular Poster

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:00 pm

Hi John,

It's still a public forum no matter how you slice it. People stealing and trying to patent stuff here would do nothing but waste a TON and I mean a TON of money. Let them waste their money trying if they desire to do something so foolish.

Pertyfly,

Thank you for your offer. I just finished more coding and upgrades to the software which allows people to post their projects so you will be getting your chance very soon to post yours. :) Let me finish it up and then I'll attend to the administrative duties and get that all squared away :)
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby mrgalleria » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 pm

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Website Operations