[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Print a posting?

Print a posting?

If you have questions concerning any of this Website's functions, features or operations, please utilize this area. Technical problems or issues go here as well.

Print a posting?

Postby gas-mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:32 pm

Hi Chris,

Is there a way to print out a single post or print a complete thread, other than 'Ctrl/Print-Screen' ->MSWord ->paste ->print??

If not, can it be 'arranged' somehow?

Thanks!
- 'Electro-mechanic' and I are no-longer working on our project!
--
Bob (c)¿(c)¬
bobd441 at adelphia dot net
--
The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
gas-mechanic
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:36 pm

If your browser does not already have a Print button at the top of the screen, you can click on File>Print to print the entire web page

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby gas-mechanic » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:37 pm

Thanks for the quick get-back, Bob.

Yep, I know about the print button in IE, and I also have a very nice program called Easy-WebPrint which actually sizes the web page to fit on a printed sheet when you right-click on the page.

I was just asking if there is a way to print out a specific post or maybe an entire thread, that may be more than one page long; something that might be 'built in' to the forum software that I hadn't found yet.

...guess not, tho. Oh well, cut and paste is okay for important stuff. Then I could even save it for later re-reading.

Another thing I've noticed about posting here... I was taught to put 2 spaces between sentences when I was taught typing (on an old Royal manual machine) back in high school, around 1960 or so. And when I type the 2 spaces here, the software removes them.

test: . . . . . .
The first 3 dots had double spaces between and the second 3 had three spaces.
Nope, the extra spaces were all removed.

Glad to hear about your doing better after using that herb. I did a quick Google on it and saw that it seems to have some amazing uses.

Keep fighting, Bob.
- 'Electro-mechanic' and I are no-longer working on our project!
--
Bob (c)¿(c)¬
bobd441 at adelphia dot net
--
The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
gas-mechanic
Regular Poster

Return to Website Operations