[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Oscilloscope question.

Oscilloscope question.

Here we will discuss many topics on electronic designs and circuits for various functions. PIC Chip programming has enormous potential in so many applications, that will be included in this forum as well.

Oscilloscope question.

Postby mael » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 pm

What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sun May 02, 2010 9:33 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby mael » Sun May 02, 2010 3:43 pm

What has been won by the brave at great cost can be lost cheaply by fools and once gone can rarely be regained and only then at great cost.
mael
Regular Poster

Oscilloscope Tutorials...

Postby SeaMonkey » Sun May 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Well done on getting the 'scope Mael.

An Oscilloscope is the technician's Ultimate
Tool for analyzing and evaluating electronic
circuit performance.

offers some
information on how to use the oscilloscope.

is an
introductory tutorial video that will help you understand
your 'scope and what it will enable you to do.

It may seem very mysterious and imposing at this
early stage of your experience with your new
'scope, but soon you'll feel
very much at ease with it and will really enjoy how
it will enable you to 'see' the magic of electronics.

Keep us all informed of your progress and how
you are able to make use of it...
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby Amr » Sun May 09, 2010 3:37 am

Hay Mael

I swear I did write a reply much earlier but it seems that I made a mistake while ‎submitting it. Any way, I can see you received many replies so I will try to add some info ‎that I hope it will be helpful to you as I'm not very good my self in using scopes.‎

I believe your new scope has to be an analog one which is good but will show you the ‎shape of the wave and you will have to make calculations to get the data you need, SM ‎mentioned youtube links which will help to know how.‎

You can buy the manual for your scope from this link: http://www.telford-‎electronics.co.uk/manual.php?alpha=I

Or you can first try to contact the manufacturer first to see if they can provide you with ‎the manual, it is a Japanese company and according to my experience with another ‎Japanese manufacturer, Japanese companies never stop helping their customers if they ‎can even if the product is discontinued. Their data is:‎
International Sales Dept., Test Instruments Group
‎7-41, Kugayama 1-Chome, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 168-8501 Japan‎
TEL : +81-3-5370-5483‎
FAX : +81-3-5370-5230‎
E-mail:info-tme@iwatsu.co.jp ‎

It is nice to have a scope, it will enable you to measure the signal of your projects and ‎have exact data about them instead of guessing.‎

I hope the above would be of any help
Best of luck my friend
Amr
Regular Poster

Return to Electronics, Circuits & PIC Chips