[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon May 19, 2008 8:57 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Mon May 19, 2008 9:13 pm

Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby Seth » Mon May 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Seth
Regular Poster

Race guy

Postby waterboy » Mon May 19, 2008 11:12 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

One last post

Postby waterboy » Mon May 19, 2008 11:26 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Picture this

Postby waterboy » Tue May 20, 2008 2:18 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby kaosad » Tue May 20, 2008 7:11 am

kaosad
Regular Poster

How much energy?

Postby waterboy » Tue May 20, 2008 10:25 am

For right now, my faucet is producing the vacuum but as I stated, your engine will produce a minimum of 13 inches and another 20 inches from a small vacuum pump attached to the engine will be far less energy than the hydrogen it will produce.

Hopefully an A/C pump which can clutch on and off will work.

But for right now, for demonstration and educational purposes, imagine every little tiny bubble your cell produces pops out of the water 20 times the size it is presently. Imagine using a fraction of the power you are using now. That is what I described will do.

I for now my gas is going down he drain so to speak but all that water vapor and gas goes through that plasma tube from there and I doubt what is coming out the other end is steam (it does not produce visible steam)

If you put a piezo device in the water bath it would crack since the water would instantly fracture and without water against piezo it will crack usually unless very low power is applied.

All of these things, vacuum, plasma, piezo are low energy consumption devices.

When you look at the Meyer first run video, a 13 PSI vacuum with 5 volt and 2 amps is exactly what you would expect to see. Bottom line, that is the secret.

The pressure on a spacecraft hull is 14PSI. That is a full vacuum as I recall.
waterboy
Regular Poster

another example

Postby waterboy » Tue May 20, 2008 11:25 am

Another example is on youtube. I don't have the URL handy but look for a guy that has a Honda generator running on water. Notice the long glass tube with the blue streak running through the center? That is the air/gas processor or plasma laser tube. Ever heard that song by REM called "Electron Blue?"

The tube is sitting on a truck and he does not disclose what is in it but you can bet your ass that it contains a big neon sign transformer, an inverter to run it, a vacuum pump and a cell. I am absolutely sure this is the part you people have been trying to figure out.

I have been trying to figure out my own process using zero current transfer using capacitors (both inner and outer) made of Delrin. Meyer was right in that the static electricity produced on the walls of that capacitor has a tremendous attraction force. I feel the adjustable choke was to balance the charge between them so that the water is pulled equally from both sides. From there, a quick shot of voltage to the water bath between should attract the electrons from the water since electrons flow from negative to positive. (The voltrolysis he talked about)

At this point, we would have a cell that would not be affected by sea water since there is no real current transfer other than weak quasi electrons. That is my theory of how it worked anyway.

Most people are pretty hung up on the cell Meyer showed on the video. The reason for that is because you can see it. Meyer covered a lot of methods as he evolved in his learning and mission to patent/repatent everything electrolysis related for George HW Bush's Battel Labs. He was a tool.

Most people also don't think about electrode surface area. In theory, we would want a 2 to 1 surface area. The gap between Meyers cell tubes is far greater than 1mm - look closely at the video. As far as those silly ass chokes are concerned, look at the cell video again. They are wrapped in electrical tape, laying on the counter behind the cell and have been smashed flat between the cell and the wall. They are a non issue.
waterboy
Regular Poster

OOps

Postby waterboy » Tue May 20, 2008 11:29 am

I wish I could edit my mistakes. I meant to say the plasma tube is sitting on a TRUNK not a truck. Maybe someone can find the video and post a URL.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Tue May 20, 2008 11:54 pm

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Wed May 21, 2008 12:59 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Re: Forgot something

Postby BillyHydrogen » Wed May 21, 2008 10:15 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster