[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Better engine Intake Cycle ?!

Better engine Intake Cycle ?!

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Better engine Intake Cycle ?!

Postby Loster » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:14 pm

This could be, or not, used for H2 engines ..

I'm someone that loves to reinvent the wheel ...

I wonder if this would lead to a more efficent engine, maybe not, but let's see...

This is my 4.5 Stroke engine :

Vacuum-Intake (Valves closed, Piston going Down)
Intake (Open Intake Valve when chamber is filled with vacuum, or empty of air)
Compression - Explosion - exhaust .

I know it takes power to get vacuum, and compression .. But I wonder if this would lead to increase volume of AIR / FUEL in an engine .. !? ..

The only difference in my idea, is that the intake stroke doesn't fill the cylinder with fuel/air, it fill it with vacuum, than a valve opens to fill the vacuum with fuel/air mixture .. .

I thought this would help to vaporize the fuel/air and fill entirely the chamber . . .

Could lead to more efficient engine, or not .. ?! ..

I also wonder if this would help the engine run cooler or not . ..
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby brian » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:45 pm

loster i think it would run cooler,remember alaskas car demo running extream rpms with cooler exhaust ,i believe vuccum pulling the pistons up instead of down made it possible, and gases under pressure condenses back to liquid so vaccum should do the oppisite.
brian
brian
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:56 pm

Alaska's car demo !? .. I didn't know that ..

I think there are many things I skipped about AlaskaStar .. Is that mentionned in the endless thread on this forum !? .. :lol:
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby brian » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:13 pm

yes its in there, its closer to the start i believe ,but he said the engine was ran continious above red line with very little vibration and lowerd temp. witch makes sense to me pulling pistons rather than hammering towards the crank.
brian
brian
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis