[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - NZ 60 minutes news segment - WATER AS FUEL

NZ 60 minutes news segment - WATER AS FUEL

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby adam666 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:19 pm

adam666
Regular Poster

This is the PATENT APPLICATION SEARCH SITE

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:43 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:53 pm

Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:22 pm

Loster
Regular Poster

Re: This is the PATENT APPLICATION SEARCH SITE

Postby adam666 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:36 pm

adam666
Regular Poster

Postby geotrouvetout » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:16 pm

geotrouvetout
Regular Poster

Postby AntDavison » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:34 am

scary thing about filing applications for patents is that most countries have laws allowing the application to be made secret, and never marketed because of "national security issues", hope steve ryan's attorneys advised him of this, otherwise is could be another one that never helps the general population .... (publish and be damned would be my advice)

if he's just applied for a patent in new zealand it would be 12 months before he needs to file in other countries, and he can still claim the priority date from his first filed application in new zealand. filing internationally, prosecuting the application (responding to patent office objections), and enforcing patents internationally costs a fortune

i wouldnt expect it to be published in new zealand for ages, though since working in that field (15 years ago), i hear that the new zealand patent office fasttracks things now

nice to read from AlaskaStar
AntDavison
Regular Poster

Postby AntDavison » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:54 am

http://waterpoweredcar.com/nz.html

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/egaspower ... osfuel2005

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/egaspower/message/5902

Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:59 pm

I have been invited to join this group called egaspower and have
briefly looked at the messages that have been posted since way back
when, and have noticed that everyone has had an interest in the
field of alternative energy using water as a fuel.

To approach this subject or indeed this email, that all we have to
do is look at the past, to see what has been done and why so many
people that have gone before, have dedicated their life to many
years of research and the pursuit of free energy.

I realise in hindsight, for anything to be accepted that is outside
of the norm, you need to get it validated by the establishment being
either the academics or indeed Government.

The segment that you saw on Television, was only like 18 minutes
long, it contained little of what was actually shown or footage that
was shot by the film crew, in fact I had approximately 8 weeks of
film crew, which left about 6 hours of edited footage.

To clarify a few points that have been raised, The bike was shown
running on an OPUS Gas Analyser machine, it was filmed running on
Petrol, to show that the bike didnt comply with Emission's even
standard on Petrol. The thing is that the bike according to an EU
Report never complied with emission's as standard.

The second point, was the last gentleman whom is a expert in
alternative energy, stated " That he is keeping the Hydrogen in the
Water"....and he was the one that said " watch this space"...

When he was interviewed, he asked a question, Where the two boxes
that I had shown, were they the same ? and why did I detonate the
silver box ?
I replied that they weren't the same and were different, and the
reason for the demonstration was to show the power of water.

Finally the third point, What wasnt shown was 9 months of trying to
get the bike to idle, and then endless hours spent, trying to get
the bike to get off the line and run.

I believe in what we do in this lifetime echo's an eternity for that
is our legacy, and we each have a part to play in ensuring that the
earth's riches and the very environment is protected.

Kindest Regards

Stephen Ryan
AntDavison
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:44 am

Loster
Regular Poster

Postby M90Jetta » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:36 am

I have to say, sounds sketchy. The guy claims the emission tests showed carbon because of blow-by from the crank case? Sketchy!

A few years back I had a friend that rigged his bike for a drag race. He indeed won the race (against an almost identical bike with similar mods). Upon detailed inspection by the looser and his team (they stole his bike), he finally found out how the guy won. He fabricated a nitrous bottle and incorporated it into the frame. The solenoid, wires,battery pack, pressure line, all hidden inside the frame. The pressure line was disguised as a heavy guage ground cable going from the frame to the intake. Seems normal looking enough, right? Needless to say, my friend had the sh!t kicked out of him a few days later. Hospital time...

I believe this guy has pulled off some type of similar stunt. Using maybe, propane? Somewhat clean burning, and still emits carbon from exhausts gasses without to much of a noticable odor. I'm sure he wants to scare the pants off the big oil companies, hoping to cash in just for the "shut up" factor.

Loster, I have to agree. His purple device looks like a child assembled it from old cpu heat sinks and gypsum board. Did he call it a FluxCapacitor?

Just my 2cents...
Dan
M90Jetta
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:13 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:11 am

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Truth is sometimes different than Fact
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Jay
Regular Poster

NZ 60 minutes - Maybe Water Gas?

Postby GreenElectron » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:09 am

Hi. I just reviewed this NZ 60 video. After a bit of research ... Could it be a water gas generator.

water gas - check this out: http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/sci/A0851588.html

water gas, colorless poisonous gas that burns with an intensely hot, bluish (nearly colorless) flame. The gas is a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen with very small amounts of other gases, e.g., carbon dioxide, and is almost entirely combustible as a result. Water gas is so named because of the use of water (steam) in its preparation. This process involves treating white-hot hard coal or coke with a blast of steam; carbon monoxide and hydrogen are formed. The gas is manufactured in vast quantities for commercial use. It is of much importance in the preparation of hydrogen and as a fuel in the making of steel and in other industrial processes, e.g., the Fischer-Tropsch process.

Any say? :?:
GreenElectron

Water gas experiment

Postby GreenElectron » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:15 am

GreenElectron

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis