[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - New Member

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby cliffbeaty » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:39 pm

Hi, My name is Cliff. I have been working on an on board electrolyzer for about 7 months now. I recently had one blow up inside my truck. There was no major damage but it sure made a strong percussion. It opened the vents in the sleeper cab popped off the speaker grills and ejected the flourescent bulbs from their sockets. I am reinstalling it outside the cab. I am using two series cells (7 cell) in parallel, which will allow me to cut out half the output from the outside. Right now, I am simply trying to prove that the technology is feasable, since I quit a very good job as an engineer with the US Marine Corps. to work with some people on a similar unit that seemed to work at times, but the company was more concerned with fund raising than perfecting their product. I never saw any third party results, just the BS that the company provided. I believe that inducing hydrogen and oxygen into an engine's airstream will result in fuel savings, and I intend to prove it out myself in a totally mechanical Big Cam 4 Cummins engine.
Cliff
Cliff Beaty CMfgE
cliffbeaty

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis