[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - ultrasonics for hydrogen and oxygen separation??

ultrasonics for hydrogen and oxygen separation??

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

ultrasonics for hydrogen and oxygen separation??

Postby ravzz » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:28 am

Can ultrasonic vibrations be used to separate Hydrogen and Oxygen from water????????????

I have an ultrasonic generator used for cutting and polishing diamonds at a maximum frequency of 22,000 cycles per second. If anyone could bounce some ideas then maybe I could test it!

Has anyone come across any links with regards to this?
ravzz
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:40 pm

No It Can't.
But it could be useful in Helping release the bubbles from the electrodes faster.
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby rotinaj13 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:57 am

~AJ~
If ya don't smoke on the blimp, Hydrogen is safe!
rotinaj13
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:45 am

Yes, Water Circulation or Agitation will Help Release the Bubbles.
Definately So will Pulse Width Modulation.

As to FREQUENCY and Molecular Splitting, I also don't believe that.

That My 2 Cents worth.

My NEW Website is:
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby rotinaj13 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:26 pm

~AJ~
rotinaj13
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:38 am

PWM give a Higher Current pulse for a sort period, than there is a pause before the next pulse. Average Current is Lower. I believe the PWM helps, partly because of the break in the current current flow, giving time for release of the larger bubbles and because of the sudden surges of current as each pulse is applied to the plates. Sort of a Jaring Effect to all bubbles.

PWM is also Effective in Rejuvinating different types of Rechargable batteries.

Gary

My NEW Website is:
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby rotinaj13 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:11 pm

~AJ~
rotinaj13
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis