[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - How much preasure can you make with your devices?

How much preasure can you make with your devices?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

How much preasure can you make with your devices?

Postby rotinaj13 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:49 pm

I am wondering how much PSI people are getting from there devices? I am not great with the concepts of volume and preasure so If any one wants to fill me in on how these 2 relate as well I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
~AJ~
If ya don't smoke on the blimp, Hydrogen is safe!
rotinaj13
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:53 am

How many PSI's is really Not the Issue.
But The More Pressure you try to Obtain, The Less you will generate More Gas. Thus Pressure is Self Defeating for Hydrogen Generation.

It is the Volume of gas that is Most Important.

Measuring Volume is EASY.

1) Take a Convenient Size Bottle. Such as a 4 liter (1 Gallon) Milk Container.

2) Fill it with Water and Carefully Invert it into another container filled with water.

3) Now thake a small hose from your generator and insert it into the opening of the Milk Container.

4) The Gas will now bubble into the container and push out the water.

5) Monitor the Current Flow, the Time and any other details that you feel are Relivant and write the down.
A Graph or Data Base of the info, could also be Created.

When the Container is Filled with gas, You can than use the above info to calculate flow rates or comparisons for Other Tests at other Currents.

Sure as Heck beats the STUPID COMMENT: I was getting Lots of Bubbles.

I get lots of Bubbles when I Fart in the bathtub, But it Doesn't Prove Anything.

IF YOUR GOING TO DO Scientific Experiments, Than You Need to Document it in a SCIENTIFIC WAY.
or "IT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING".

Hope this Helps............Gary
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby rotinaj13 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:45 pm

yes thank you that makes sense. I guess I should find out how thursty my car is not how much psi it will want. My goal is to get around paying 2.00 + at the pump for "economy" gas. Now that doesn't seem to ecanomicle to me....
~AJ~
If ya don't smoke on the blimp, Hydrogen is safe!
rotinaj13
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis