[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hydrogen electrolysis process Help Needed

Hydrogen electrolysis process Help Needed

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Hydrogen electrolysis process Help Needed

Postby toppy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 am

view PDF system
http://christoplisek.co.uk/Design%20System%20Layout.pdf

I have attached a basic diagram of the system I am looking to develop into a commercial concept of an energy storage unit which could be marketed and sold alongside fridges, washing machines and other electrical utilities used in the home

I would love the blogs input and recourse’s of knowledge in the following areas

• Understanding how the intermittent electricity from the renewable power is used in the electrolysis process.

In the design I wanted an electrolysis cell stack to operate at different power inputs from the renewable electricity supply but remain at its optimum efficiency when creating hydrogen

Seen on the attachment.

• Another design consideration I am developing in the ability to allow the consumer to change the electrolysis unit as technologies in this area advance

For example self installing a more efficient electrolysis unit and then using an internet based software download to alter the unit’s settings.

• I would also like to get some technical data on hydrogen generator

Could anyone supple me with any technical reports on the units and system to generate data to justify the design of my unit.

I have an interim presentation to the exam board after Christmas where I will be presenting my ideas on a futuristic energy storage unit within the domestic home

So any information on technical aspect would be most grateful and this should allow me to start focusing on the futuristic aesthetic styling’s and marketing of such unique unit
toppy

Postby AlaskaStar » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:53 pm

One word:

Arduino.

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis