Got some 1/2-13 bolts a couple days ago so I assembled the cell, just to mock it up. I still need to cut the gasket material out of the center, but that won't take long to do.
I have also FINALLY managed to get something to work that has eluded me for a while, soldering stainless steel!! I was working with an extra plate I had sitting around and have been trying to get it to solder for the last couple days. I finally got it to work today, and that was even without the silver solder. With silver solder it is a lot easier. I couldn't get it done with the "little" soldering iron I had, I had to get a big gun to make it work. I hope to have the plates blasted this weekend and the wires soldered to them immediately afterwards. Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to get some production and test results early next week, or next weekend. I do think that I will be getting some more plates sometime soon though since I have finally gotten the soldering figured out. The only thing that will be a challenge will be the conditioning of the plates now, or rather, my patience to not turn it up to max.