[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hydrogenworld 1200v @ 42,8Mhz @ .001mA

Hydrogenworld 1200v @ 42,8Mhz @ .001mA

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:01 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:22 am

Hi,

Next step is to put a test tube down the centre of the core so no direct electrical contact.

My thoughts are, why induce the voltage/current in the SOH with a coil, why not put it there directly.
If the coil is inductively coupling with the sodium then would the current induced also be an AC current, just like a transformer.

The direct AC current into the SOH solution was acting as an electrode boiler, but I will retest to confirm that H2 was produced. It looked like H2 and not just micro bubbles from boiling, but with the wind caused from the alternator spinning kept blowing the match out.

Question to myself……….whether the current is induced or directly fed into the solution a certain amount of the energy is going to be used as heat, I feel that the heat was made chiefly by the electrical resistance and not by an exothermic reaction by the sodium. If this is correct then I ask myself how can the process be energy efficient?

Alsakastar…….using the incomplete data I have on your method, I have tried to make a comparison between our examples.

AS…………..0.001amp @ 17Mhz……….coil 150mm x 2,400 turns = turndensity of 16,000 turns/m. permeability of sodium = 0.72
Magnetic flux = 0.000014476 Tesla x 17 Mhz
0.000014476 x 17 Mhz = 245 / sec. (this would not be 245 Tesla but I am trying to include the frequency into an equation)

Nee………….22amp @ 600 hz……………coil 50mm x 750 turns = turndensity of 15,000 turns/m. permeability of sodium = 0.72
Magnetic flux = 0.298 Tesla x 600 hz
0.298 x 600 hz = 179 / sec.

In your example you stated that you converted a gallon of water in about 10 minutes, even using poetic licence and not taking it literally. My experiment gives only a small reaction though the mount of magnetic flux created is 2/3rds of yours !

Could you please publish your details. so i can setup a more exact replication.

Br
Nee
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:49 am

One little thing you might be over looking is that you are basing your equasions on Na, not NaOH. The magnetic permability will be different in NaOH than it will be in Na alone.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:44 pm

And what is the percentage of NaOH in solution with water that you are using?

12%?

30%?

Too low at those numbers. Push the limits here.

Also..0.001 amps? Where did this number come from?

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi,

Jehu, I know that the permeability will not be exactly 0.7, but as a comparison between the methods it does not matter what figure you actually use.

AS, 0.001amps comes from the title of this thread. The percentage of NaOH I have been using is the maximum I could dissolve. I had a crystallised skin form on it, to the point that it was not a solution but almost like a jell.

From wikipedia………inductor:
When there is a sinusoidal alternating current (AC) through an inductor, a sinusoidal voltage is induced. The amplitude of the voltage is proportional to the product of the amplitude (IP) of the current and the frequency ( f ) of the current.

I do not wish to play guessing games.

Br
Nee
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Hey Nee,

I hope to spark some interest in Eccles and his group efforts with document #WO 00/25320.If you havent read it, its a nice read.By nice I mean it actually has a description well enough to provide an understanding as those kinda documents should.Steve Horvath (MS) also has a document with those kind of specifics if you havent read or seen it.I wish there more ppl here willing to investigate REAL OU principals and documents that we could all actually investigate WITHOUT the guessing games.There is plenty of real work being done to investigate and expand on.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby ZeroFossilFuel » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Hello, everyone. This is my first post here so, as a newbie to this forum, I hope it does not come across as too presumptuous.

Someone recently mentioned to me about an experiment conducted by AlaskaStar that involved 17MHz RF into 800 turns of #30 wound on a 2" dia. pvc tube a couple feet long filled with water (and electrolyte?) that produced ridiculous amounts of HHO from just 5 watts total energy input?

Intrigued, I came to OUP looking for it and saw the topic had been moved. I thought maybe it's visible only to members so I joined. Looks now like it was removed entirely or it's visible only to a very select few. I can understand that too. There are similar hidden threads at the EBN forum and for good reason. Some there lacking experience or the common sense to handle it safely might actually injure themselves, or worse. But if you've seen my YouTube video 101-108 and my web site you'll know why I take an interest in resonance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKjUzsNj8NM
http://www.alt-nrg.org/

So far the only relevant resonance thread I have read at OUP is this one involving the use of 42.8 MHz? Or is it 42.8 KHz as mentioned by Tad Johnson? People here seem to use MHz and KHz interchangeably indicating to me very little understanding of RF and resonance at all. I'm an advanced class ham license holder of almost 30 years so you'll have to excuse me if I seem a little intolerant on this topic. These amount to not insignificant discrepancies by a factor of 1000:1.

There's also quite a bit of confusion regarding that "magical frequency." If AS did find a resonance at 17MHz my guess is the inductor became self resonant (aka Tesla) with the distributed capacitance of the PVC dielectric and water inside. BUT, when people write about some magical frequency in terms of Hz, KHz or even MHz I just smile. The only real magical frequency that's going to interact with water at a molecular level is going to be in the GHz range and higher. My personal belief is 1.42. Anything else is just RLC system resonance, including the rumor I heard of the 17MHz experiment. And that's okay. I believe that will work too. That's where I was going in my resonance video.

I also think HHO system resonance is far more dynamic than many believe. It's not only affected by temperature but also chemical impurities and the formation of gas between the plates themselves. Mechanical tuning of plate spacing and inductance values is far to slow to track these wildly fluctuating conditions. For a frequency locked system to work either a tracking oscillator is needed (very expensive and complicated proposition) or the tank circuit which the HHO cell is part of needs to find it's own resonance freely.

If Stan did find a resonance at 21KHz, that still would be specific to his system only, with that particular batch of tap water and those tubes at a given temp, etc etc etc. As I understand it, not even Stan was able to replicate that condition reliably which is another reason he abandoned it in lieu of plasma injectors.

I believe both technologies are relevant, separately and in conjunction with one another.

So, I'm writing to ask if someone can elaborate more on the 17MHz experiment or let me get a peek at the data and construction details for peer review?

Regards,
Z
ZeroFossilFuel

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:25 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby ZeroFossilFuel » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Okay, thanks. I found it with your direction.

So if I understand correctly, it has not been tested yet? This looks strikingly similar to the setup I created in this video but sadly also never had the time to test. Sigh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWHlCXGZHJY

Z
ZeroFossilFuel

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 pm

I wish I myself could give a scientific explanation how a system like this coil wrap is soppose to work or even an explanation of the principals behind its operation but I cant.This sorta expieriment is interesting that way.... I can tell of an expieriment a fellow expierimenter once told me about.... I never have got to test it yet myself but is one of the most interesting things I think we all would like to learn the basics of.... a guy said he had 6 stainless steel plates with 1/4" spacing inside a PVC pipe.That PVC pipe was inside another PVC pipe with 1/8" spacing between the 2 PVC pipes.The 6 stainless steel plates were wraped with cotton sleaved copper wire in a CW dirrection.The 1/8" space was filled with a NaOH solution.The configuration was made to function like a normal electrolyzer with a top and barbed fittings for gas collection.The inner PVC pipe remained dry and the copper coil was fed with a flyback output at 12Khz.He claimed to produce gas in that fassion wich is diffrent from the way AlaskaStar is claiming but I believe wuld behave with a fundamental element and that wuld be the interaction of the electron cloud with the water molecules.... or basically an ionization dissociation of the water molecules.... wich I would believe to produce small amounts of hydrogen that way.I wuld believe using a concentrated IR wavelength to heat the water molecules to a point of breaking some hydrogen bonds to release steam and then apply a super concentrated UV wavelength to dissociate the valence bonds would produce more hydrogen than simply apply an ionizing voltage through a PVC pipe for dissociation but thats just an oppinion...... AlaskaStar may answer being its his project we're talking about..... has it been tested AlaskaStar?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Hi

Postby StanMeyersSoul » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:59 pm

I have spoken to Tad a few times .

Tad mentionned to me that he had double steamed distilled water and that the cell was very unstable , you see he didnt have any of Stans electronics.

That frequency was his desired frequency so he just changed the inductance and finally , after many hours he suceed .

But he mentionned to me the frequency really didnt matter and added no special effect.
Where is all the good stuff ?
StanMeyersSoul

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:09 am

The coils I used are as such:

22 AWG Coated Magnet Wire, evenly (and painstakingly wrapped by hand) 3 layers thick and 4 layers thick.

I have discovered it has little to do with the frequency and more in the effect of the strength of the magnetic field.

The FACT that the NaOH is in heavy solution with the water gives an INCREDIBLE SURFACE AREA, which is fluid and therefore flexible, constantly changing.

The magnetic field induced excites the NaOH electrically, and causes the NaOH to release the H+O and when the field destabilizes, the Na now re-equalizes by causing the water to drop one of the H atoms forming this:

NaOH + H2O + Induction = Na + O + H + H2O + Electricity

Then, after the field is powered down for a brief moment:

Na + H2O = NaOH + H

This is so incredibly simple. Where is the mystery?

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby topsykrett » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:07 am

this method of generating hydrogen is already exist and was invented buy walter russel and was replicated by two scientist about ten years ago i forgot their names the method is similar to a cyclotron particle accelerator
topsykrett
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Star, the mystery is physical proof...

(e-) + (e-) = H2
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis