[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Is this site dead ?

Is this site dead ?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby waterboy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:02 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:51 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:05 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:58 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:37 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:44 am

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:51 am

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:34 am

Well, they are not stacking up millions of polyguard cremation/burial crypts for nothing.

They are going to collapse the economy, kill anyone that can't fend for themselves and tries to survive and use that as an excuse to disarm the people and then move them into zones.

Of course wealthy zionists can't do that themselves, they need an army of chemically dumbed down idiots to do it for them. Maybe that is why I hate magical thinkers. They are in reality chemically destroyed.

They have the illusion they are quite intelligent because what little they know, they know quite well. It is usually nothing more than the widget work they do or the people they depend on for their next meal.

Me thinks Obama has a Jewish mother and his daddy for work CIA. So little is known about them huh? Was Obama a monarch baby? (project Monarch)

If I were Jewish I would be scared right now. Me thinks Israel needs an infusion of blood so the Jews will go to the camps but it is to keep them out of the war just like WWII. Anyone that is anti-zionist goes to the camps but does not come out. Same game, different generation. All a big scam.

Should start with an attack on Iran and I suspect Obama will be killed and Biden will be prez. That is if BushCo. does not make a false flag attack before then, blame Iran and use that as an excuse to bomb Iran. The zionist completely control what is left of the US.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:41 am

Oh.. And buy some gold if you can find it. The price is being suppressed and when that rubber band snaps loose soon, expect 2500.00 per ounce.

Paper money will be worthless I suspect.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:07 am

We are aware of the final outcome here on Earth. The inevitable cannot be circumvented.

I do not fear dying, for the mortal shell would die, thereby freeing my soul of this wretched place.

I am not afraid of dying, I am afraid of not living. Just because you are alive doesn't mean you are living life. To really live life you have to step out of the herd, away from the pack, remove the nose from the grind-stone, forget wealth, and move out.

Most are afraid. Good. More room for me. Just think: after SEVEN years of not making money, or paying taxes, the computer ASSUMES that you have DIED. Good news. If the computer assumes you to have DIED, then the records of birth, dental, medical, criminal, financial and otherwise are now VOID from the "System" that we are all opposing.

Do you see where that leads?

So to save your mortal life, you WILL lose it. So lose your mortal 'life' (if you want to refer to it as such....) you will save it.

Yes people like me will be hunted down and killed for blood sport. And those who watch can go to hell. :D

So sit back, and enjoy the show. May the rivers run red with blood and the sky putrid with the smell of burning flesh and rotting corpses.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:09 am

Damn AlaskaStar, I thought I could be a dark son of bitch... You frighten me!

What? You don't think I would not be a target? Fuck me! I paint a bullseye on my ass every time I login.

You are right that we don't die and I can prove that with physical evidence. Not going to get into here but I have no fear of death either. I do fear missing those that I love and not being there to help them. I do fear dying badly, I have felt profound pain from injuries before.

That being said, there is not any one them that I would not lay my life down for if it allowed them to live free and prosper in a fair world.

But how to deal with over population. Half the Earths O2 supply has been depleted and the population is exploding. We are unsustainable and there will be no life in 20 years at this rate. People breed like fleas and the people that should not reproduce at all are the worst.

Things are going to change in 2012. I have spent 30 minutes within 50 feet of a UFO. It was real, you could see where it landed for ten years afterward because the grass grew twisted and in a swirl and the dirt floated (it was baked dry) when thrown into a creek nearby. It clearly did not appear to be sized for humans.

The planet they travel on is approaching the earth and is detectable - 3500 year orbit. It is how we got to this earth. We are just carrots in someone else's garden.

Did you know human DNA is one of the most simple on Earth? A bug is way more complex. AlaskaStar, how many legs do you have?
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:47 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:44 am

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 am

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis