[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Is this site dead ?

Is this site dead ?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:31 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:35 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:23 pm

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:02 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:31 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:40 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:11 pm

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 pm

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby luka » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:15 pm

luka
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:37 pm

Luka,

I thought you had it for a second there since there is a French patent on the process. But I was disappointed to see that it was not the patent and then the paper went into the whole zero point bullshit.

There is a lot of junk science out there pushing things like zero point. I can explain why the double slit experiment creates an extra band of light and I can also explain the two extra bands of light in the Bohr model of the atom. The significance of that is it invalidates quantum science.

In fact, it is what I write about at web site after web site. Nobody notices.

Well I just debunked the pack of idiot spider monkeys from Canada that started a flame war at the Rev. Jim Jones's energeticforum but I found them at overunity pushing the same fake crap.

If you start reading at about page 20 someone named "TheBuzz" pops in and touches on the basic process. 5 pages later, they surrender.

Remember that incredible illiterate person stevie that pals around with hydrocarz and accused me of being like Buffalo Bill from silence of the lambs? :-) I started going for the throat where I wrote "Buffalo Bill is back in the saddle and I am going to ride you like a rented mule."

Stevie (innovation_station) has been sending me private messages pleading with me to stop and just leave him alone. I will never stop because I hate people that continually make false claims.

That entire thread was based on a puzzle I posted on hydrocarz website to teach him the difference between charge and potential. The first post in the thread shows three movies that the guy made to try and explain what I posted. You can't fix stupid.
waterboy
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis