Here is a potentially easier solution. Buy 35%-50% H2O2 and refine it with the device found here.
Result is 90% H2O2 with stabilizers removed and ready for use as rocket fuel. The remaining 10% H2O will serve as part of the STEAM base which provides your exhaust gas and THRUST
Also, lots of available components available from that site for H2O2 rocket systems. There is a video of a peroxide rocket attached with a gearbox and directdrive... funny... it blows up!