[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - The HHO Alliance!

The HHO Alliance!

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Alaskastar
My intention was to contact Chris when the site and organisation is launched, but now is as good as any time!
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:10 pm

HHO Alliance logotype and font are finished! This is the one we are going to use.

Enojy!

http://a0.vox.com/6a00fa968f29f2000300fae8de4ed8000b-pi
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:32 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:25 am

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:51 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:30 pm

hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:18 pm

Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:37 pm

resident_genius

Yet again you manage to fully understand or at least present idéas (struckture) of the/for the organisation. We are discusting right now wich energy sourches we should inlcude and so far hho, magnetic engines, solar & windpower, wave power, fusion and general of grid projects are included, but as the knowledge and the understanding grows so will the metodes in us expand.
In general, one can say that everything and anything that are based upon free energy and green fuels are welcome to the organisation. The only part i personel whant to point out is that every new research needs to be based upon some realety, not necessarily on old rules in physics, but it needs to be realistic in some way. I whant to keep the site free from pure speculation, that part can be achieved in forums like this.
If it is presentet in the webpage it is in a form that can be testet or aproven for - but this doesent mean that it automatic becomes true. We know that rules in physics sometimes are wrong and that some experiments just doesent work in realety, and whit that i minde, we will have an open minde for new theories and idéas!

The HHO Alliance is founded upon water as a fuel but, to sum up what it realy stands for is free energy. So to be concrete, the organisations main goal is to surch the web for everything that gives us the knowledge of free energy and in your words: build a Green Coalition.
"Green Coalition" is actualy what the alliance is, or at least that´s what one can describe it as.

The alliance are alsow going to invite different companys, organisations and persons hwo are in line whit our goal. If we finde "you" first, you can count on being contacted.
One of the organisations task is to assemble one of the larges team working on free and green energies - parts collected as one! I call this Oneness and that idéa is enormous, but i personel think that we (the humanity) needs to shift it´s focus on how we see ouerselfs as a rase to overcome the problems we have in ouer lifes. We understand more and more that borders are only an illusion and that everything we do has a consequence for every lifeform on this planet.
Just look at the economical situation on this planet right now, do you see that every result has an effect on someone ells or another country - that is true, so it doesent matter if you fell divided from everything ells, it´s basicly not true. So, change the focus and seek the truth. Don´t fall in line whit the thinking of old dogs!
If what you do doesent work, do somthing ells. And if we dont change the ouer way of living we are soon going to see the end of ouer way of living.
Oil based societys whant last, no matter what!

Whit that said. Resident_genuis, we are going to contact you and i am sure that we can work togheter, it whould be a privilege.
Right now we (my team) are going to work out the basic structure of the organisation and the webpage, this is the first step. After that comes registration and the officiell launch.
But, if you personel feel that you whant to be a part of us right now i might have a task in minde!

The HHO Alliance needs to be registratet legaly in every country for different reasons, so in the future we will assemble a team, consisting of at least one person for ich state and country - we need a representative, a publice face. If you fell that you are up to the task and are a person that can handle the chalenges this involves we whould be glad to involv you.
I think that you can registrate the organisation already. The name and logotype are fixed.
If you preffer to whait until every part are finished here you can do so, it might be easier that way.
I will get back on to the rules we will emply for these persones further on.

First of all we demand a personel letter whit background information such as name, adr, a short history (of your life), edugation and so on. You should regard this letter as an application. But this information will not reach the internet, this is to be used internal only. So to do this right, you need to use my e-meil, there you will receive a contact adress and from that point on, contact in the future will be achieved tru ordenary mail for a while. Further on we will establish a safe account/chat when the webpage are up and running.

(This concerns every person hwo feels that they whant to be a representative person for The HHO Alliance)

/Patrik
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:24 am

Hi

My suggestion - as the pressure ramps up on us ( the PM attack is only the start ) I'd suggest we need to keep weekly backups or archives of each web site in say PDF format that can then be shunted around the net as needed to avoid the knowledge being lost or deliberately destroyed.

Site admin - is there a way to save the site content into either CSV files or PDF files so they can be archived please? I'd be thinking perhaps one PDF per topic. OK, these might be large, but they could be updated every so often so storage space is kept reasonable. As it would be mostly text, storgae space shouldnt be much.

My 2 cents worth, but I think the issue is important as we are running an unpopular thing in the eyes of the powers that be. We need to be nimble and "self-healing" if we are put upon.
:D
williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 am

phpbb uses a database file as a back-end, usually MSSQL or MySQL and backups are in that format.
hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:15 am

williamssteve

Nothing to worry about my friend - every post, audio, video and text will be stored in a safe way. We are going to do this in different ways and using both HDD, blueray and in a near future SSD (solid-state-hardrive). I am aware of the danger we are fased whit, so collecting data is importent. Not to frighten anyone, but surten aspects of this technologie is "dangerous knowledge". But the alliance will suport every member in every possible way!

SSD: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid-state_drive

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." [Latin] -> [English] "if you want peace, prepare for war"

/Patrik
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis