[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Ladies and Gentalmen. I present to you the meyers squarewave

Ladies and Gentalmen. I present to you the meyers squarewave

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Ladies and Gentalmen. I present to you the meyers squarewave

Postby Dynamite » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:26 pm

After building meyers PWM and VRC (volt regulator) i finally hooked it up to the scope.
and boy was i suprised!!!!!

all components are to spec, even finding the now obsolete IC's
sorry i didn't work out the frequency, i will post the scope setting if someone can work it out.

it actually seems to be squarewaved, squarewaves, if you look closely.
this is then imposed over the hish voltage with an optocouple and SCR. before hitting the VIC.

I will be posting video my progess and experiments on my you tube channel.
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby moses » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:38 pm

I am the origanal water splitter
moses
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:12 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby insane4evr » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

insane4evr
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:54 am

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 am

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby insane4evr » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:15 am

insane4evr
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:37 am

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby insane4evr » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:31 am

insane4evr
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:39 am

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:54 am

Pot: 37k Ohm
Switch, pos3 (2X)

Time/Div: 0.1Ms
Div: 38

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 am

thats neat... wat do ya think all the 4 or 5 diffrent set'ns are there for?
Difrrent water or temperature or just there for expierimentation or wat....
looks like those last photo's added more harmonics and or added even harmonics.... still man , good job !!!

looking forward to see em after the SCR.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 am

the scope is my firends and i'm still getting the hang of it, hafing never used one before.
but there are some major differences switching between the settings,
i mean chages so big i have to re-adjust the scope after turning the switch around. seem to dramatically change the frequency,

the onlying thing holding me up at the moment is trying to get my hands on a variac. i don't have $100's to spend on parts, basically at the moment the cost of the variac is probably greater than my entire budget at this point.
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis