[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - new concept of already established ideas.

new concept of already established ideas.

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

new concept of already established ideas.

Postby Dynamite » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:33 pm

frequencies have been running thru my head all night, and i have come up with this idea.

Keely found that water just breaks down at 48.2 kHz (i think thats right)
meyers keeps going on about resonance but doesn't specify what is resonating.
we know he tuned his pipes.
what i propose is that we try tuning the pipes to resonate at 48.2kHz
then pulse the electricty at 48.2kHz and see what happens.

has this been done before?
and also, how to you find the resonant frequency of an object (in this case the tubes.)
I will be posting video my progess and experiments on my you tube channel.
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Hey Dynomite,

Wat was Keely doing with 42.8Khz? Was he using sound waves with that frequency for transducers or was he mechanicaly doing it at all?

Wat if you made like a sloted waveguide with just the end of yer tubes the radiating source and matched that signal to the impedence of water and used the recieving tubes to draw power from the signal?

I like yer idea even tho it may have been tried before.... you may get it right.... 8)

One way to measure the frequency of yer tubes is take a long length of tubing and set it in a bucket of water.Fill up the over sized tube .. say an inch.... strike it and measure its frequency using and an ocilliscope and microphone.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby DrLucky » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:06 pm

remember, resonance is always changing, due to air pressure, pressure in the WFC, change in altitude, change in temperature, ect... Science might be exact, but humans and our creations aren't.

But I think we should try to get close... this whole think is pretty weird stuff...
For those who believe, an explanation is not necessary, for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
DrLucky
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 pm

this was the artical the got my brain ticking.

sorry i can't provide much thought at the moment, i have the dumb at the moment, and can't brain.
I will be posting video my progess and experiments on my you tube channel.
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis