[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Did i just find the key to stans system????

Did i just find the key to stans system????

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Did i just find the key to stans system????

Postby Dynamite » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:51 am

Disclaimer: well in an insomniatic state my brain seems to go to mushy mode. this helps me think about whats hapening is the simplest terms, sometime it makes me think utter garbage!!!!!

BUT!!!!

i guess i am right thinking that most of us are working in 12-14v for ease of vehicle intergration.
i was completely hung up on the idea of stan using an alternator on his bench top as part of the power source.
in the raw video of him first starting the VW on HHO there is a grey object beside the WFC, is this the motor/alternator combo?
in the news footage video you can see the same setup bolted to the side of the car.

how could this be possible? is stan using an inverter to run the motor and complete HHO setup? i think so.

Look at the video from the BBC (i think that who did it) where stan shows his demo cell, see the big black knob on his big back box he wouldn't let anyone see in?
look back at the news clip, same black knob on a shiny new bgger white box?
one of the plans i have seen tonight also mentions that the motor hooked up to the alternator in constant speed, if the alternator was driven by the motor on the vehicle it wouldn't be constant speed.

i got a full schematic off the "International Independent Test Evaluation Report.pdf"
this is for his test bed admittedly, but it has genuine meyers circuits!!!!

i am still a little confused about a few things, and where some parts fit in to others.

look beside the cell at 3:20
look at the side of the car at 0:25, and the white box at 0:29, even beside the white box, 110v motor again at 0:49.
there is a blue motor looking object on the other side, perhaps an engine driven 110v generator????
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 am

wish i had edit:
after re-looking at the new video, the white box is mounted between the seats facing forward, with beside the blue object, i'm guessing is a 110v generator.

International Independent Test Evaluation Report.pdf
please right click on the above link and click save target as.
it's 88MB and takes a hell of a long time to load, best just to download it once and look at it easily
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:14 am

An added 2nd 12v-200a welding alternator can be run at 110v-21.8a
Nice amperage for a cell if this is what you are thinking of.
Does Stan mention high voltage with low amperage ?
Cheers !
--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:19 am

yes he does.
i did notice an addon to the engine (grey circle lower left of engine bay)
VW's usually run on a DC generator.

re looking again, (i really should goto bed) stan has a more up to date system (at least i think it's up to date) it's all solid state and seems to remove the VIC that has been racking our brains, i would love to see a 1990+ patent, but not sure if he filed any after what we have, also not sure if they would be disclosed if you asked
Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:33 am

If the high voltage & low amps were pole switched, it would Shock the
water pretty well. That's something I plan to apply on my wire cell when
I get around to making it. The pmm has priority at this stage.
Cheers !
--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:34 am

Meyer needed an isolated circuit so I am guessing that is why he used a motor generator (MG set) - one of his first patents. Why? How long do you think the electronics are going to last when the high voltage side kicks in with each pulse train?

The pulse generator had both the generator and the magnetos all together and the brushes do the switching so no electronics needed. The control box just supplied the excitation voltage for the pulse train.

Even if the electronics were isolated enough, silicone does not have the ability to switch the magnetic current needed for the low voltage side. For that, you need to store up some magnetic energy in a large core and probably explains the large welder size control box you see on all water cars.

This has everything to do with impedance matching the water which is pretty much impossible from my experience since it changes as the gas develops and does not act like a cap at low voltage or much of a resistor at high voltage. This is why the step pulse train was needed. If you slammed all that energy into the cell with a single pulse, the cell will just reflect it. By stepping it up with higher voltage, you rock it back and forth.

Tesla built a small resonator that almost took down a building under construction. Water does not like to bend or break and voltage locks it together when it is in a solid form. Once enough bubbles have formed THEN you can charge it like a cap with the high voltage and flash out the gas but you can't let it go into infinity since it will arc and explode.

I am in the process of doing some experiments that validate what Meyer was saying. I don't think he was not lying, me thinks we have not been listening.

The more I learn about electrolysis, the smarter Stan gets.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:39 am

Here is an analogy:

If you were a high diving electron and jumped from 150 into a cell of water, the impact would kill since the water would reflect your energy back into yourself.

Now if you had some plates the bottom of that cell to make lots of bubbles, then you can break the surface and the water would not provide so much IMPEDANCE (reflective energy).
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:42 am

EDIT PREVIOUS POST - Man I hate that you can't edit mistakes. Reason enough to not post here.

Imagine you are a high diving electric charge. The electrons are on the bottom of the pool. Voltage moves at light speed, electrons move at a snails pace. The voltage is reflected.

An impedance matching circuit is like a roller coaster where energy can go around and around until the load or other network can accept it.
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 am

There is a third way to reduce the impedance that our voltage diver is going to experience. Do you know what that is? It was how Meyer did it and his patent clearly spells it out. ;-)
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby slider1860 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:30 am

slider1860
Regular Poster

Postby slider1860 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:35 am

slider1860
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:39 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby slider1860 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:55 pm