[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Splitting Gas

Splitting Gas

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby Hybrid » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 am

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:57 am

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

Postby hydroxrox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Hydrox Rox Sox
hydroxrox
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:46 am

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 pm

glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:22 pm

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:33 am

My interest in the separating H from O is because my workmate has been
trialling a Hydroxy Booster on his Lancer.
The damn thing has a super smart computer and keeps ignoring the O2
Sensor adjustments we made.
He is going to try the Other EFI modifications to offset MAF , IAT , etc
but he is keen to try running Hydrogen only to see what happens.
Your suggestion about drawing Nitrogen Rich Air [ Normal outside Air ]
into the equation is something that Richy Blue (NZ).... and I suspect
Dan Dingle (Phillipines) have worked with as well.
This Mates car is exact opposite of your Machines. His already gets
42 MPG [ with slick 50 & Central Coast to Sydney commute each day ].
So its an interesting test machine.
-
With yours, you will probably need a Fair amount of Hydroxy.
So I hope you are doing many of those cells and reducing the voltage
across them by setting up some in Series.
Glenn.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:46 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:47 pm

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:29 am

I uploaded this pic of splitting the gas I edited. Thanks to Bill's link.
Cheers !
--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:40 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:14 am

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Sizing Hydrogen

Postby okumaguru » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm

I am a very simple person. I tend to try to break things down to their simplest form. Having said all of that, when I visualize Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Brown's gas I see hydrogen being smaller because of it's atomic weight, and Oxygen being 16 times larger,then water being 18 times larger than Hydrogen,etc. Am I thinking correctly???
Can anyone possibly "size" hydrogen or please set me straight on this. I have an unbeleiveable amount of respect for a lot of the posters here. I am certain someone can answer my question if I can word it understandably. Quite often I know what I am thinking but don't always manage to articulate it properly.
Thank You
Tim
okumaguru
Regular Poster

Postby Hybrid » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:27 am

--Anthony
Hybrid
Regular Poster

Postby FlashBang » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Just becuase you are Paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you!
FlashBang
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis