[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Coming back, have some questions...

Coming back, have some questions...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Coming back, have some questions...

Postby savage1r » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey guys, I've been away a while because of life and other distractions but I'm starting up a new project this summer and I was hoping to get some advice from the more experienced. I want to build a stainless steel screen mesh Joe cell style HHO generator (make cylinders out of the mesh, use zip ties as separators and make it Joe style/russian doll design). This will make it easy to fit into whatever sized PVC pipe container I decide. The big question I had came in the form of an idea to increase the current delivered to the genny. My friend Rory is working on a similar project with plates and we were trying to think of a way to modify the wattage so we would be able to crank up the current and crank down the voltage so hopefully we'd get more output. The idea that eventually came to me was to use a taser and reverse the output so instead of getting (in some tasers) 400,000 volts you'd get some kind of equivalent output in amps. Anyways, I'd appreciate any opinions or thoughts you guys may have. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jim
savage1r
Regular Poster

Stainless Mesh and DC conversion

Postby SeaMonkey » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:48 pm

SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby huck » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 pm

for what it's worth...
huck
Regular Poster

Thanks

Postby savage1r » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Thanks guys, that's some great info, appreciate the help and I'll let you know what kind of progress we make!

Jim
savage1r
Regular Poster

Re: Coming back, have some questions...

Postby chemelec » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:52 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis