[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - very encouraged!!! the word is being spread....

very encouraged!!! the word is being spread....

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby resident_genius » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

so i went up to Fastenal today to pick up my nylon hardware i ordered, and to ask about other products they had.....the conversation turns to what i'm using nylon hardware for.... rather than explain it and look like a tripped out hippy, i gave him my generic answer: "you wouldnt beleive me if i told you".

the response that came out of the guys mouth was: "cant be any stranger than the guy in here yesterday looking for nylon hardware for some type of thing to split water into fuel and stick it on his car"

i am very encouraged to hear about this sort of thing, apparently some dude from washington township, nj was in the local Fastenal store buying parts for an electrolyser, i gave the guy at the counter my contact info and asked him to pass it along to the guy when he came back to pick up the parts he ordered.

im so happy to hear that the word is being spread, i'd love to put my head together with this guy, whomever he is, and we could work together. so far i'm working on a smack booster design (see my next post in a few minutes), but im adding a serious amount of surface area to the design as well as using a rather unique housing i located at lowes. more on that later. how many of you are actually able to work with peers on these projects?
where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Postby drydenjw002 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:02 am

Take a look at D18.pdf Very interesting.
John
If we knew what we were doing we would not call it research. AE
drydenjw002

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis