[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - HHO ---> Electrisity(car)

HHO ---> Electrisity(car)

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

HHO ---> Electrisity(car)

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat May 03, 2008 11:03 pm

Good evening everybody. This time i would like too talk about somthing i rarely do, and that is HHO for the purpose of alternating electricity. First of all HHO needs to "burn" in order to liberate it´s energy or we can call it the hho energy release, it doesent matter what you call it. What we are looking for is the energy release and i belive that we so fare only know some parts of the possibility available. I talked about the usage of photons instead of electrons simply because photons contains moore energy - but the technic behind it is were different ... but lets get back to the reasen of this post.

HHO ---> electrisety: Today, electric engins/cars are becoming moor and moor interesting and for that reasen i whant too post some interesting links.
Take a look at this car. It´s a Wrightspeed X1 Protoype (based uppon the Ariel) and it uses AC Propulsion 3-phase AC induction motor and inverter.

Wrightspeed does not produce the car or the engine, they only combine parts to get the best effect, and in this case a faaaaaaaast electric car.
And i whant one .. but it´s only an prototype. You can by the engine and you can by realy good batteries. But why not rethink it. An HHO generator plant. A fuelcell and a smal powerplant that you can run when you need it to charge the batteries WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING, and if Alaskastars divice is as good as he clames, you should be shattled for life ... lol.
I belive that this is a good idé, it needs work to be realy good. This is only a concept wich i will work on soon.

The X1 performance:
0-30 mph: 1.35 sec
0-60 mph: 3.07 sec in 117 ft
0-100 mph: 6.87 sec
0-100-0 mph 11.2 sec

Thats fast, even faster than a Ferrari .. hehe!

So, chec this links and have a nice day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qDZOBQs60w
http://www.wrightspeed.com/x1.html
http://www.acpropulsion.com/
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby hypersoniq » Sun May 04, 2008 4:13 pm

The tesla roadster is another quick all electric car currently in production
(Lotus Elise body with Lithium batteries and an AC motor)

0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds, range of about 220 miles before recharging.
Sweet looking car, $100,000+ price tag and batteries that only last 100,000 miles are the downsides.

I would like to see a small car like this with a smaller 100% HHO motor spinning a generator... maybe looking into ultracapacitors rather than Li batteries. A real green hybrid (hho/electric). wouldn't use near as much water to run and you could keep the engine simple (maybe a rotary?)
hypersoniq
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun May 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Thats a good point. My idé is too us an existing car/modell and rebuild it. Its much cheeper then spending 100.000,- us dollar (600.000,- sek for me).
Or one can build it from the ground, that sould be fun.

But a combination between hho and elecrisity is one solution.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm

Here´s an idé. If one combine batteries and capacitors + solarpanel, we sould have a huge powerplant in the car, together whit a larger generator.
There are a lot of combinations posible together whit a good wfc.

I am working on a PEMGenerator (Permanent & Electromagnetic Generator) i have hi hopes for, and if it works it can replace the battery and the generator. But that one is for the future and a patent.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis