[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Testing today,, will try to post results

Testing today,, will try to post results

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Testing today,, will try to post results

Postby onlineatvsalvage » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Ive received my HHO cell and have it installed. Going to be wiring it up a little later and see how it goes. I will post all results and details when i get them in.
onlineatvsalvage
Regular Poster

Postby onlineatvsalvage » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:06 pm

Ok ,, im running a 93 Ford F150 with a 4.9 (300 ci) straight 6. The truck if fuel Injected with the older style speed density and bank firing injectors.Before I installed the HHO cell, I did a base test. I used the same gas station and same pump. The truck has dual gas tanks. I ran the front completely out. I drove the truck on that tank until it stalled out. I then would switch back to the rear tank. I pulled up to the same pump and pumped 2 gallons each time. I tripped the trip odometer. I even would switch back to the 2 gal tank the same spot as i pulled out of the store. The trips i made were mostly on the same road from my house to my shop, with a few exceptions (stated below).
Here is the base results:

4/14/08 2 gallons made it 35mi (made a short trip into town)

4/15/08 2 gallons made it 34.1mi

4/16/08 2 gallons made it 34.1mi

4/19/08 2 gallons made it 33.6mi (drove a different trip, mostly interstate)

I was surprised how consistent each test was. I assumed there would be a bigger difference.

Today I installed a hho cell which i purchased. It was supposed to be a 1 liter per min. cell. I did not test the output of the cell to see if it would do 1 liter per min. I got everything mounted and wired. I only had time to make one 2 gallon run. I did everything the same as i did before.

4/23/08 2 gallons made it 39.4mi

I will do another run tomorrow , maybe 2 , and another on Friday. This one may have been a freak result. I will post what I get then. I was surprised to see an increase. I just installed the cell and nothing else. No O2 manipulation or EFIE.
onlineatvsalvage
Regular Poster

Postby redriderno22 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 pm

sweet!

not bad for a first test run!

you may find that you wont have to do much with the sensors on older cars!

the O2 and others probably only work well enuf to keep the check engine light from coming on! :roll:
redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby Hockeyboy3089 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 am

so by my over-tired mind's calculations, you got roughly a 15% increase from a supposed 1LPM booster.
Jay
Hockeyboy3089
Regular Poster

Postby onlineatvsalvage » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Ok made 2 more runs today. Again, same conditions as stated above. The first run today i was going to leave out. After I put the 2 gallons in I had to make a trip all the way through town. I had to make 2 different stops and stopped at 3 red lights. Plus a 4 mile trip on the interstate. This was way different from my other base trips as stated above in the first posting. The first base test i did make a trip to town. I did not go all the way through like I did today. I just marked it this way on the above post to show i was not on the usual path.

4/24/08 2 gallons made it 35.6mi (this is the trip I mentioned above)

4/24/08 2 gallons made it 38.6mi (usual path)
onlineatvsalvage
Regular Poster

Postby stickittoopec » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:26 pm

stickittoopec

Postby Cryptonic26 » Fri May 02, 2008 10:08 am

Cryptonic26
Regular Poster

Postby Cryptonic26 » Fri May 02, 2008 10:11 am

Cryptonic26
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Thu May 08, 2008 5:09 am

glenn_aircooled