[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Curious?

Curious?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Curious?

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:29 am

Hey,

In case some have been wondering what I have been busy doing of late,

Check out my project folder.

http://www.oupower.com/index.php?dir=_O ... llDown=yes

Enjoy!

AlaskaStar

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu May 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey Star you wanna talk about waveforms?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Battery Popper?

Postby SeaMonkey » Thu May 01, 2008 6:29 pm

AlaskaStar,

Your battery extender device is very interesting indeed.

Is it similar to the Battery Popper concept?
SeaMonkey
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Thu May 01, 2008 9:24 pm

The Battery Controller Circuit is NOT like the popper circuit.

It only extends the time for which the battery power is available. The amperage, and voltage stays the same. so a 10 amp hour battery will die in 1 hour with 10 amps load. With my controller, a 10 amp hour battery will die in 10 hours with a 10 amp load.

So see how this works?

Waveforms? What kind?

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu May 01, 2008 10:22 pm

HI. I am wondering about your "wave" teory, are you doing moore work on that?
Are Aurora Energyes a company that you own? and will det device be cheeper if i solder it my self?
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri May 02, 2008 4:01 am

My wife and I own Aurora Energy Technologies.

Price will be the same no matter who assembles it.

I refuse to allow this device to be manufactured in China, India, or anyplace else for the purpose of "CHEAP" this though that all of everything must be made "CHEAP" is what has undermined the global economy and caused the financial mess that this planet is in today.

So building it for "CHEAP" is absolutely NOT an option. It will be reasonably priced, allowing for average people to obtain one, but not for manufacture overseas in the name of "CHEAP" to exploit people and their labor.

And some of the components used are not RoHS compliant, will not be available in EUROPE for some time.

Which "wave" theory are you folks referring to?

I have several, some published publicly and others not. Some are ways to electrically extrapolate energy (direct from the electron bonds) from water to produce loads of energy, but resulting in Hydrogen and Oxygen as a simple by-product, but the H2 and O production would be small potatoes compared to the electrical power in theory I would like to tap.

Please be more specific about the "Wave" theory that you are referring to.

Aurora Energy Technologies is also moving toward building electric cars. Not just a 200 mile per charge car. I am talking about 3,000+ miles per charge for the electric car.

There are other technologies used in this, and I find that the car will only use 600 to 800 watts of power continuously to operate at any speed, under any load.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri May 02, 2008 4:03 am

My wife and I own Aurora Energy Technologies.

Price will be the same no matter who assembles it.

I refuse to allow this device to be manufactured in China, India, or anyplace else for the purpose of "CHEAP" this thought that all of everything must be made "CHEAP" is what has undermined the global economy and caused the financial mess that this planet is in today.

So building it for "CHEAP" is absolutely NOT an option. It will be reasonably priced, allowing for average people to obtain one, but not for manufacture overseas in the name of "CHEAP" to exploit people and their labor.

And some of the components used are not RoHS compliant, will not be available in EUROPE for some time.

Which "wave" theory are you folks referring to?

I have several, some published publicly and others not. Some are ways to electrically extrapolate energy (direct from the electron bonds) from water to produce loads of energy, but resulting in Hydrogen and Oxygen as a simple by-product, but the H2 and O production would be small potatoes compared to the electrical power in theory I would like to tap.

Please be more specific about the "Wave" theory that you are referring to.

Aurora Energy Technologies is also moving toward building electric cars. Not just a 200 mile per charge car. I am talking about 3,000+ miles per charge for the electric car.

There are other technologies used in this, and I find that the car will only use 600 to 800 watts of power continuously to operate at any speed, under any load.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri May 02, 2008 4:18 am

- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri May 02, 2008 10:18 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri May 02, 2008 11:05 am

AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri May 02, 2008 9:11 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri May 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Kevin:

AC= ALTERNATING CURRENT. This means that the power ALTERNATES from POSITIVE TO NEGATIVE & BACK TO POSITIVE AND BACK TO NEGATIVE.

DC= DIRECT CURRENT. THIS MEANS THAT TH POWER IS STEADY, HAS NO WAVEFORM, AND IS PRETTY MUCH A STRAIGHT LINE. THIS TYPE OF POWER COMES FROM BATTERIES.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Ioku » Sat May 03, 2008 5:10 pm

Your battery controller looks very interesting I am planning on building an electric car and something that could give 10 times the range with cheaper acid battery's would make it an easy replacement for a gas car. So how can this controller work it sounds impossible to get 10 times the energy then normal, would this hurt the battery's at all or shorten there charge cycles. You said you are using waves to get this power how dose this work to get this extra power from the battery's.
Ioku
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sat May 03, 2008 5:53 pm

That´s a good question. Similar too the pulsgenerator maybe?? - on-off-on-off principle
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sun May 04, 2008 5:09 am

The circuit runs at approximately 0.5 Hertz.

Looking at the components, it would easily appear that it runs much faster. I have a wind-up watch that has a faster cycle time!

Seriously, the frequency is 0.5 Hertz. The system runs an endless loop, and with a sequence of events that with each output leg, 6 things occur at each cycle on each leg, in sequence in the circuit.

I might post a timing spreadsheet sometime.

AlaskaStar
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis