[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Vegetable Motor Oil by Peaks & Prairies

Vegetable Motor Oil by Peaks & Prairies

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Vegetable Motor Oil by Peaks & Prairies

Postby Hydrogenworld » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 pm

Quote:

Peaks and Prairies of Malta Montana USA has received a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) grant to test its canola or “rapeseedâ€
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:03 am

In the USA and many other countrys, they can't grow enough crops to even Feed all the people.
And they are compromising the food supply problem by making ethanol to subsidize gasoline.

Now they want to make oil to even reduce the food supply more.

Not very intelligent.
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:14 pm

That is true and i agree. The hole subject of replaceing crud oil for somthing els is a very sensetive subject, but what if?
What if this technic could learn us too harvest it ouerself ... that would do a lot for me. I could grov my own oil on my balcony.

I think that it is worth plundering over.

Making oil from my own crop and fuel from rainwater, i know i want that. NOT to take away food from people, but replacing somthing bad whit somthing good, if hydrooxid is a good thing (?) .... we dont know.

But yet again, i agree whit you.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:02 am

Check out this video if you want to know how bad it really is and to some extent why.......

On March 11 a new documentary was aired on French television (ARTE – French-German cultural tv channel) by French journalist and film ... all » maker Marie-Monique Robin, The World According to Monsanto - A documentary that Americans won't ever see. The gigantic biotech corporation Monsanto is threatening to destroy the agricultural biodiversity which has served mankind for thousands of years.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4463681887

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e19759.htm

" Before he replaced Paul Wolfowitz at the World Bank, Zoellick was the US trade representative, their man at the World Trade Organisation. While there, he won a reputation as a tough and guileful negotiator, savvy with details and pushy with the neoconservative economic agenda: a technocrat with a knuckleduster.

His mission was to accelerate two decades of trade liberalisation in key strategic commodities for the United States, among them agriculture. Practically, this meant the removal of developing countries' ability to stockpile grain (food mountains interfere with the market), to create tariff barriers (ditto), and to support farmers (they ought to be able to compete on their own). This Zoellick did often, and enthusiastically.

Without agricultural support policies, though, there's no buffer between the price shocks and the bellies of the poorest people on earth. No option to support sustainable smaller-scale farmers, because they've been driven off their land by cheap EU and US imports. No option to dip into grain reserves because they've been sold off to service debt. No way of increasing the income of the poorest, because social programmes have been cut to the bone.

The reason that today's price increases hurt the poor so much is that all protection from price shocks has been flayed away, by organisations such as the International Monetary Fund, the World Trade Organisation and the World Bank. "
I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:14 am

I live in Sweden and inside the EU and i hear two things almoust every day: The Klimate Change and the decrease of food suplay - one thing leeds to another and so on. I too can feel the change, and i feel for the people who doesent get proper food or clean water .. i do.

I wrothe an articel on Ethanol last fall, predicting that it was a bad solution, mainly for the reasen you Fixaze talks about. When it comes to ethanol or bio-diesel wee can only choose between food or fuel ... an unwise would choose the last.

We need to change the way we look at us self, the way we look at the world and wat we choose. Changing the techninc wont do it (all) we need to change oure minde about what we are and can do. Are you redy for this? .. realy.
I hear people talking aboute this, my neighbor, my politician and so on and when i ask theme if they wont to change anythong in there lifes almoust everybody says no .... WHAT?

Only an idiot belive that things change whitout changing anything. They expect things to be different tomorrow through doing the exact same thing. We all need to change the behaviour - behaviour is the key word.

Fixaze, i´m going to look at youre links and at the same time i would recomend this:

We feed the world - see this movie!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3061496135

I don´t use my car now, i´m waithing for the ultimate cell i am working on. For me, water as a fuel is the only way to do it ... and it saves me a lot of moony and i can breath clean air .. it´s one step in the right direction.
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis