[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - sonoluminescence

sonoluminescence

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

sonoluminescence

Postby Kam » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:57 pm

Hi,

I'm from the UK. I've been reading up on your site for a while now, i think the work your doing is excellent and inspiring. There was a program on last night about a guy(scientist) working on sonoluminescence, he thought there was a link to cold fusion.
The program came to the conclusion it was not related but i wanted your opinion. They said it could not be related because the flash of light from the bubble did not occur at the same time the neutron was emitted. I didn't fully understand the program but i think this is an area of science that has great potential, especially related to OU's line of work. I did a quick search on google(search for 'sonoluminescence') and found guides on how to duplicate the experiments. These could easily be replicated from home(if i had a frequency generator + amplifier i would try myself) and with your guys experience on electrolysis i thought i'd tell you about it.

heres a link from google
http://www.techmind.org/sl/

Regards
Kam
Kam

Postby Danberman » Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:58 pm

Danberman
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis