[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Testing 02 Sensors to fool Automobile Computer

Testing 02 Sensors to fool Automobile Computer

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Testing 02 Sensors to fool Automobile Computer

Postby BR_549 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:28 am

Have Character, don't be one.
BR_549

Postby dkofos » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:49 pm

dkofos
Regular Poster

Postby Pinhead » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Pinhead
Regular Poster

Postby BR_549 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:04 am

BR_549

Postby dkofos » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:51 am

dkofos
Regular Poster

Postby haroldcr » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:26 am

Haroldcr
haroldcr
Regular Poster

Postby dkofos » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:47 am

dkofos
Regular Poster

Postby readyakira » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:29 pm

readyakira
Regular Poster

Postby Beshires1 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:50 pm

"I've done so much, For so long, With so little, I'm now capable of doing practically anything with nothing."
http://sites.google.com/site/diydcmotors/
Beshires1
Regular Poster

02 Sensor

Postby BR_549 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Thanks for the info Beshires1. I looked it over and it looks like thats something I could work with down the road. :shock: I've saved it to my computer.
I had already broke down and ordered 2 EFIE’s from Eagle-Research. http://www.eagle-research.com/store/ind ... ucts_id=16 Checked them out on the internet and they seem legit. They also take PayPal. :)
BR_549

Postby james » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:45 pm

hi all,
im new to the forum and to electrolysis and would first like to say that this forum is great. secondly, i have looked over the eagle-research website and had a question that i hope you all can answer: with the eagle EFIE (or any EFIE i assume), is there a minimum/maximum amount of hho that must be created/cannot be exceded by the electrolyzer to insure that our engines will not go prematurely bad?

as a side question, do we know who has the best efficiency electrolyzer and are there plans on how to build one on the main page?

again im new so please bear with me if these question are mediocre

thanks
james
james

Postby readyakira » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:40 am

No one has made any charts for what amount of HHO is needed at what fuel mix for which engine. As you can see there are alot of variables there and that is just some to contend with.
readyakira
Regular Poster

Postby BR_549 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:55 am

I agree with Readyakira. Different Boosters, different Motors, and different Voltage. It can drive me crazy. I'm running over kill on my Hydro-Booster, 17 plates into a 4.0 L. V6 Ford motor. Mine is Potassium Hydroxide and I only use 1/2 tea spoon per gal of water. Highly bad stuff if used wrong, don't get it on your hands eather.
BR_549

Postby james » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:22 pm

so how do we dial in on what is right for each engine? just trial and error? theres got to be a better way.
james
james

Postby hydrocars » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:53 pm

The first thing you do is fund the air to gas mix ratio.. not to mention hydroxy is already oxygen rich. then you know how to set your hydroxy and air ratio if it can be set due to it being rich of oxygen already...

Then you go here to learn how to caclulate the area of a cylinder http://www.ehow.com/how_2040922_calcula ... inder.html

Example, a 2 inch piston in diameter is 5.08 Cm in diameter. say the piston can travel 3 inches or 7.62 cm

travel
7.62 cm * pi,, 7.62 * 3.14 = 23.9268

use the diameter to find the radius,, 5.08 / 2 = 2.54 the radius.

2.54*2.54 = 6.4515

23.9268 * 6.4515 = 154.3637502 CC's

so the cylinder needs 154 CC's of something PER Cycle. You should now have the mix, so give that to the cylinder to total 154 cc's.

if its a 4 banger, than you need 154 * 4 = 616 CC's a sec or close to it. this example was based on an very small imaginary motor.
hydrocars
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis