[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - The Lövström stimulation - "H.E.P.S.W"

The Lövström stimulation - "H.E.P.S.W"

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

The Lövström stimulation - "H.E.P.S.W"

Postby Hydrogenworld » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:24 am

I am sitting here whit my coffee cup and the time is 21.25 (09.25pm) and i am about to make a bold move, i think. I am going to write an article and make a contribution to this forum, thats wat i´m hoping for anyway.

I discovered the "water as a fuel" technology about 9 months ago and i have done study equal time. Before i did this, physics and cemestry wasnt to much of an interest. But things where about to change. When i understood that water could be used as a fuel for I.C.E i became realy enthusiastic about it, and the feeling has never left me. Whery early in my research i made a deal whit my self, that one day i was going to use water and only water as my primary fuel. A goal that for a long time was impossible until recently!
Due to a specific rule the water has low conductivety, this means that we need to ad chemicals to increase the conductivety, or otherways the current would be to high. This is not good news for me, since i don´t like chemicales and pollution. Some people dont care, but i do!

So, in order to overcome this little issue i hade to overcome the need of chemicales. And i hade no idé of how to do that, non what so ever! I was al alone and still are since no one else hase presentet a non chemicale solution in this erea. (Remember that i am only talking about watercells - not Fuelcells for electrisity). But if i am wrong in this do please correct me!
Even if there exist a technology that alows us to use a non chemicale solution i do not know this, that would then be new knowledge to me.
But resently i stumbled upon a solution, and it is this solution i´m about to present.
Keep in minde that this is only a teory. I can´t dissmis it and i can´t verify it, i can only tell you what i know so fare. This is all new to me and i believe that it is going to take a long time to realy understand what we are dealing whit. There is still much to learn. But in spite of this i am humble to have the opportunity to investigate this further. So enjoy yourself whit this humble text.

*This is an OUPower forum original text presentation. Respect this!

- The Lövström Stimualtion - High Efficient Photon Stimulation of the Watermolecule [H.E.P.S.W]

The text presented here is in it´s original state. It hasn´t been changed in any way from the original text i made in Swedish, this is only a translaited version. The invention is named after it´s inventor; Mister Lövström aka Hydrogenworld.

The atomic nucleus consist´s of neutrinos and protons exept the hydrogen atom, the hydrogen atom is missing the neutrino, it´s made up of only one proton. Neutrinos is a particel whitout an electric charge while the proton hase a positiv entitycharge. Electrons is puled to the nucleus by this force. (Another word for this is retention). Electrons are negativly charge. Every chemical substance is identified by it´s atomic number (Z) wich is equal to the number of protons. An electric neutral atom must always consist of equal amount of electrons and protons, [Z = electrons] The massnumber of the atom (A) is the collected amount of protons and neutrinos.
Electrons has a defined orbithal path around the nucleus, but occasionally they can accept energy and become excited. The electron then "jumps" to an orbital path further away. The bonding forces are then weakened (this is what we are looking for!)

Excitation is an elevation in energy level above an arbitrary baseline energy state. In physics there is a specific technical definition for energy level which is often associated with an atom being excited to an excited state.
In quantum mechanics an excited state of a system (such as an atom, molecule or nucleus) is any quantum state of the system that has a higher energy than the ground state (that is, more energy than the absolute minimum).

When electrons lose this high energystate they return to the original low energystat (it´s natural state). In every enerychang, radiation either gets absorbed or transmited whit a serten frequency. This analys explanes the origin of atomic lightspectrum. The individuel spectral lines represants an electron faling from it´s exited energystate back to it´s low energystate.
When they do this, quanta of radiation is relised in form of photon particles (light), corresponding to the energy difference.
(Multiple n of Planck´s constant / 2 x pi)

In physics, the photon is the elementary particle (specifically, a boson) responsible for electromagnetic phenomena. It is the carrier of electromagnetic radiation of all wavelengths, including gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet light, visible light, infrared light, microwaves, and radio waves. The photon differs from many other elementary particles, such as the electron and the quark, in that it has zero rest mass, therefore, it travels (in a vacuum) at the speed of light (c). Like all quanta, the photon has both wave and particle properties (“wave–particle dualityâ€
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:13 am

Wow! This sounds very interesting! I will be following your posts very closely. Good luck!
gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:43 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 am

Okey ... the point whit this technic is to weaken the bonding(s) between the O and H (there are seven bondings i believe, ionic, kovalant etc), this weakening should allow use to remane at the level of 0.98-2,1 volts and 0,5-7 A per cell, or les whitout chemical introduction!

"Chemicales increases the konductivety - Photons weaken´s the molecyler structur"

That is the idéa! (it´s just a thouth, nothing else at this time)

In other words; Instead of chemical - photon, or as i see it, pure energy. To sum up the hole thing. Electrisety and photon (energy) ought to be the solution. If it works - IF - we then have a system that puts out a wery clean fuel, whit a huge potential. AND, this alows us to use a closed system. The water vapour can then be returned to the cell or water tank, and you can aplay a filter for the particles released from the engine, since the engine always releases a smal amount of burnt oil - preventive measures!

I hope this answers the question?
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete -
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:31 am

I dont understand exactly wat you are intending to do just yet but if you have'nt seen FIG.22 & 23 from this link

http://www.rexresearch.com/leach/4148701.htm

have a look at it ..are you look'n to do sumth'n like that or are you wanting to use a laser ignition module kinda thing and try to do it all in one step ?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:41 am

I´m going to read the text in the link and let you know. So to speak, see if the patent and my idéa are similar.

"have a look at it ..are you look'n to do sumth'n like that or are you wanting to use a laser ignition module kinda thing and try to do it all in one step ?"

Answer:

Step 1:
The first puls/step in the pulsgenerator/modul. Wich is to direct the molecyl or to creat a structur (dont remember the right word)
Step 2:
Excitation begins - in this step we are "bombardning" the molecyl whit photons or energy to such a degree that the electrons "jumps" into another path, weakening the - (one ore several forces) - bonding(s).
Step 3:
The electrical chargin increases 2-5 times and stretches (brakes) the kovalant bonding.
Step 4:
The photon treatment are switch off since the oxygen and hydrogen atom are pulled apart.
Step 5:
The resulte is Hydroxid gas

... But give me time and i will read the text in the link
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:17 am

HydrogenWorld, have you had a chance to look at the Stanley Meyer concept
or Raviis replication yet.????
They use High Voltage surging or pulsing with very little current to break the bonds.
I like the Laser idea and wish you all the best with the tests.
-
The chemical I use and I dont mind it too much cause it is in Liquid Hand soap, is Potassium Hydroxide. It is strong Caustic , but when diluted, it is also used in Soil treatment - Probably for acidic soils.
Glenn.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby Hydrogenworld » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:32 am

glenn_aircooled:

So fare i´m on page 17 working my way up to page 1 .... it´s just to much some times LOL, no i like it. It´s good that the forum is aktive. I am sure that i will finde the rest of the forum useful, i have no doupt about it. And some day i will get to the part you are talking about ... some day!

Thanks
Hydrogenworld
Regular Poster

Re: The Lövström stimulation - "H.E.P.S.W"

Postby ethanehunt » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 am

There are certain photon wavelengths (visible spectrum) that will not eject an electron from its first orbit, only the resonant frequency, high voltage magnetic fields will help elongate the orbits and weaken the attraction between the electron and its proton in the first stage, after that most hydrogen atoms use anything from 640 nm to 240 nm to do this. But you must have the pulsing high voltage (2000 VDC) fields to assist. Sparking is a problem with hydrogen, so H2oPower is correct in using the ionized Ambient air and NOT hydrogen gases in the EEC /Gas Processor. BOOM !. So understand that after stressing the ambient air with high voltage fields, most photon wavelengths will kick the electrons into other higher orbital states or even knock them completely loose, that the closer the wavelength (smaller number) the higher amount of energy the photon has to do the kicking. Problem is that 240 nm is about the smallest wavelength we have at the moment and they are very expensive. I would try with the 28 cent LED's at 490 nm first (ultraviolet, barely visible) before spending the big bucks n a more powerful gas processor. Unless you want to of course!, please POST your results... The hydrogen model / applet is just something that i found that will help understand the easier Hydrogen atoms reaction to pure photon energy as a starting point. Since the neutral ground state of oxygen is with 2 atoms and 4 shared electrons in the second orbit ( i think) i believe that diatomic oxygen is harder to process. so higher voltages, shorter wavelengths and the EEC Screen closer to the output of the gas processor to extract the electrons while they are still free... might need to use a neon bulb or some other bulb to see the extracted electrons perform work... and remember theres a resonant frequency that must be found for oxygen that is different than the frequency for water, or hydrogen.... nobody said this would be easy!

update: Another version of Stan's patent remarked that the GAP DISTANCE between positive and negative plates is what determines the "resonant" frequency... it's almost as if his version of "resonance" was actually Cavitation!

ethanehunt

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis