[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - I'm Back & Happy New Year Everyone!

I'm Back & Happy New Year Everyone!

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Happy New Year

Postby cliffbeaty » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:02 pm

Cliff Beaty CMfgE
cliffbeaty

SS plates

Postby KevinR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:50 am

KevinR

Postby biggeorge » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 pm

biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby morehp » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:21 pm

morehp
Regular Poster

Welcome back

Postby Energy mad andy » Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 am

Hi Bob, never met you but am glad you are still pursuing the hydroxy production. i have read about all i can bout the 101 plate electroyser and have started building the electrolyser, ordered the plates and now on my way to get the electronics. thank you for all the designs, one can only marvel at the amount of research that you have put into them. One question that i am sure that you have answered a thousand times over... what is the next step, why can't we just start making the systems?
Am i being naive in thinking that we should all be running on your system if we have the aptitude, inclination, determination and belief, why are we not doing it?
thanks for all you work so far, i beleive it is going to be driving me around in the next month, i am new to this and i will post details of my progress. thanks once again
Andy
Energy mad andy

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis