[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Electrolyzer Efficiency Spreadsheet I made for us to use

Electrolyzer Efficiency Spreadsheet I made for us to use

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Was this spreadsheet tool helpful to your Electrolysis work?

Yes it helped me a TON. Now I can properly compare my results.
80%
It was ok, but I already had something similar.
No votes
I can't figure out how to get it to work! Please help :(
20%
This tool blows. Stop wasting my time.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Electrolyzer Efficiency Spreadsheet I made for us to use

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:37 pm

Hi guys,

I just finished making a little tool for us to all standardize our results. This will let you quickly see just how good you're doing compared to the rest of us. Please post your most exciting figures here in this thread so we can all compare notes and setups.

http://OUPower.com/Extras/ElectrolysisEfficiency.xls

Just plug in values for your Liters, Seconds to fill those liters, Volts and Amps. The spreadsheet will calculate the rest for you. The lower the Efficiency Number the better your reaction is! The sorts are already set for you, so you just plug your first 4 values into columns A, B, C & D and then you can click the menu option Data and then sort. If you have 2 efficiencies of equal value, the spreadsheet will automatically sort by the HIGHER LPM (Liters Per Minute). Remember to add good NOTES on what your setup was so that you can reproduce your results. Please report your best efficiencies on the OUPower.com Discussion Board.
Last edited by Chris on Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Chris

OUPower.com Site Admin
Chris
Site Admin

Postby Murray » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:57 am

Hi Chris

great forum, love it!

just wondering what formula you based the spread sheet on?

It would be great if another could be created using faraday's first law?

no pressure. I will try and get around to it.

check it out under advanced experimentation

http://www.nmsea.org/Curriculum/7_12/el ... olysis.htm

Murray
Murray
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis