[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - A question for Bob

A question for Bob

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

A question for Bob

Postby eco » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:25 pm

Hi,
I read that you had a lot of problems with the government, and won the court battle. As for me, I lost everything due to a war in my country. After that, I crossed the Atlantic with my family, only with a couple of bags and a dream to start a new life. This is why I advise everyone not to go too deep into government business because they might pay a heavy price. They have control over everything.
Now the question:
I would like to seperate as much oxygen possible from the gas (hydroxy).
Is there any method to do this? The hydrogen doesn't have to be 99% clean.

Thanks
Eco
eco
Regular Poster

Postby BEMET » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:47 pm

If Gore-Tex fabric works as cited in another thread letting H2 through but not O2 take a bucket with a lid, cover the top of the bucket with the gore-tex fabric and let it sag in the middle maybe put a weight in the middle to hold it down away from the lid. Put a hole in the lid with a hose barb to channel the H2 and put a hole in the side of the bucket about half way up with a hose barb or all thread tube (can be found in lamp departments at Lowes and Home Depot). This will be the inlet for the hydroxy, put a 90 elbow on the inside pointing horizonally so that the incoming gas will be directed around the inside of the bucket like a vortex water separator this will give the H2 a chance to go up and through the gore-tex especially since it is lighter than O2 and the O2 can settle in the bottom of the bucket. Put another hose barb in the side of the bucket near the bottom to collect your O2.

I am planning to build this set up this weekend if I can find some gore-tex. My son doesn't like the way I am looking at his field jacket. :)

BEMET
When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Postby eco » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:17 pm

Thanks BEMET :)
eco
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis