[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - god And H2

god And H2

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:39 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:46 pm

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:09 am

There's a fine silver lining on the silver platter...comteplate this a while...
i start a corporation.
100,000,000 Shares total authorized.
of them 70,000,000 shares are automatically taken to make the board.
that leaves 30,000,000 shares for sale.

of the 70,000,000 shares I PERSONALLY own 40,000,000 of them.
these 70,000,000 shares are the ONLY voting shares.

all shares have a par value of $1.10 EACH. if i own 40,000,000 shares then that means i not only have more than 50% voting of the board, but i also hold the gold. i am in the driver's seat, and though i can listen for directions and suggestions, i am in absolute control.

so in essence i LITERALLY handed over to the board an equivalent amount of money in the $30,000,000.00 thats agaim $30 MILLION bracket PLUS, that amount of shares and money ON A SILVER PLATTER!

they thought that they had control, they ran the show for a while. and i realized that things had gotten out of hand, and i had to shut it down. the whole damn thing. they were running amok blindly and stupidly.

so absolute power corrupts absolutely, i naver once until recently excersized MY power of AUTHORITY over those characters until recently.
now, ALL their effort and such is worth NOTHING!

i literally had to BUY THEM OUT... BYLAWS and such in the articles of incorporation required this action to be rid of bad luggage.

so in 1 month i am left with nothing.

but i've never been happier.

see where this went.
and by the way they were handed this, free of charge...and they fought like little kids.

and also while i'm on the maturity issue...

i may be a little insane at times in my actions, but never in my reactions.

several people who have aquired my e-mail from this site have written me and commenting that my writings sound like that of a 60 YEAR OLD SCIENTIST trying to help everybody, for FREE!

gee...thats like being told that i am acting 3 times my age!

how many of you have received an compliment like that?

so i would suggest that everyone stop bitching and moaning, and start asking sensible questions, like "how do i....?" or "after i do this....Whats the next step?"

see i hand people things on a silver platter, and they still gripe. like complaining while being hung with a new rope.

anyone who has any serious mechanical backround knows that when you rebuild an engine for someone (for free, out of the generousity of your heart, of all things!) and they drive their car a week, and come back continually bitching about the taillight, and the left rear tire is always flat or some other stupid thing. i tell people who i help on their cars and rigs, that "the anullment papers are in the glove box, i am NOT MARRIED TO YOUR CAR!"

need i remind people that they should be quite thankful for what they do have and not griping for what they don't.

remember i am HOMELESS. i go to FOOD BANKS. i get 1 MEAL PER DAY.
I AM MARRIED. and we are living in a PICKUP TRUCK WITHOUT A CAMPER TOP OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

HOWEVER....

I am thankful, it could ALWAYS BE WORSE than it is, and so i move forward with what i do have to help people with. labor is free, so is knowledge, go out and find it.

the dumbest question is one that is NEVER ASKED!

also i have no children, though i don't need to babysit people either, this is including but not limited to my brothers, sisters, my grandpa, my parents and such, i do take time to put fires out and show them something they might have missed to make things easier.

need i say more?
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:51 am

thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:27 am

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

H2 for You or Me or Me and You!

Postby JaEnergy » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:06 am

|Unity
^
|_________________>Time

Come on! :?
Some have but others dont, others try to have, but wont, until Some share...?! Whats left but others that dont!
We need to pick it up bandwidth is costly make even this Off Topic Progressive!
8)
Change Constant!
JaEnergy

Postby thrival » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:03 pm

"No good deed goes unpunished."

Where most christians fail is not
the guiless as doves, but the
wise as serpents part.

By tolerating and rewarding abuse,
you teach your oppressors the wrong lesson.
thrival
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis