[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Petrol prices

Petrol prices

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Petrol prices

Postby chrissnz » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:07 pm

H2 as an alternative is worth mega bucks..
Here in New Zealand.
98 $1.489/Litre = $5.865 for 3.8litres or 1 US gallon
96 $1.509/Litre = $6.042 for 3.8litres or 1 US gallon
91 $1.439/Litre = $5.468 for 3.8litres or 1 US gallon
Diesel $0.979/Litre =$3.720 for 3.8litres or 1 US gallon
LPG $1.029/Kg =$0.49 per pound

Exchange rates have no affect on calculations as regardless of what country you are in the average wage for each profession is very similar.
Really the realtive price of everything is how many hours does the average person need to work to purchase a given item.
chrissnz
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:05 am

87 Octane here is 1.02$ CDN / liter

Quebec.
Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:52 am

$2.25 in nashville tn
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby skibum13 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:48 am

skibum13
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocurious » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:08 am

hydrocurious
Regular Poster

Postby adam666 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:44 pm

bastards the lot of em!! 'the big 3' aka bunch o'wankers oil co.

In NZ it is a joke,

oil prices rise - petrol stations change prices within couple of hours.
oil prices drop - they take up to a week to drop prices.

and the oil co ' all 3' (together) posted record profits of 600million for the last financial year??????

it has been said and cant be denied,

Oil companys control everything in one way or another - and have been in power for a very long time.

and are still squeezing as many drops out of this stone as possible.

in a time where they are charging more than ever before, for what was never really theirs, I beg people take heed, take care, 'the man' is still banking on his pay check.

and as has always been the case, opposition is strongly opposed!

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I dont consider Internet 'forums' a safe place to discuss/ share/ valuable information.

thanks
Adam
adam666
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:44 pm

Gas Prices today in Vancouver BC are at 1.10 per Liter.
That is Equivalant to $4.18 for a US Gallon. (based on 3.8 liter)
or $4.95 for a Canadian Gallon. (4.5 Liters)

But if you think this is Bad, Wait a few Years.

Contrary to the Belief of some, In 30 Years there will be NO OIL.

It Called Supply and Demand and prices follow that.

It Time a Lot of People Woke Up and got rid of there 2nd and 3rd Cars and there Gas Guzzlers.

The Biggest joke of all is Public Transportation.
They tell you to Use it, But its as Expensive as the Car and Inconvenient.

If they really want Public transportation to work, Add the cost of it onto Taxes and Make it FREE to Ride.

Than MOST People will get out of there Cars.

Just My 2 Cents worth......Gary
If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

this is true and verifiable...funny too!

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:03 am

here in Alaska...GASOLINE at $2.599
here in Alaska...DIESEL at $2.799

Here in Alaska...a town called Silver exists just near Sterling...it's on the Kenai Peninsula...just south of Anchorage...near Cook Inlet. those of you have a map: get ready to start laughing your asses off!
here goes:

OIL goes to Sterling...there is a Fracking station (AKA Cracking station)...
they make Gasoline, Diesel, Propane, Butane, Kerosene, amongst everything else from crude oil.

the gas station RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET, with the CHEAPEST GAS AND DIESEL IN TOWN sells the product for nearly DOUBLE what people pay in ANCHORAGE...so get this:

after the trucks are filled with GASOLINE...they start out of the gates IN FRONT OF THIS GAS STATION, and make a trip to anchorage...dump the fuel in storage holding tanks at the tank farm in the port of anchorage over by government hill, then they refill the truck at the same holding tank...make the trip BACK TO STERLING! just to dump their load of fuel at the GAS STATION RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE IT WAS MADE!!!!

you know uncle sam is just eating up that "road tax" factor...nice to know that stuff like this happens...if you don't believe me, i seriously DARE you to COME TO ALASKA and check it out! it's funnier that all get out!

thought you all might enjoy that!
AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:49 pm

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby kww » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:42 am

The saddest thing is that all of this mess takes away from life, even the ones who "love" money only benefit in their cold dead minds, which they will find to be meaningless. The creator will only allow for life to be stifiled to a certain degree in this world, death be warned, your hell is awakening . :-l I sure didn't care to see it and the rest here seem to be in agreement. It'd be nice if the "little"/meek people could vote the "big" ones off the planet instead of this chaos which is going to get a LOT worse before it gets better.
Kevin
kww
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:34 am

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby eco » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:53 pm

Hi Loster,
I know how to make high quality BD (biodiesel) which can meet the ASTM D6751 and the new Euro DIN EN 14214 standard.
I know how to make ethanol for petrol engine.
I know how to make a high efficiency methane digester.
This means that if the government raises gas prices it wouldn't affect me. I can even make money on this knowledge, but this doesn't mean that I should laugh at those who have to pay high gas prices. It's not the people's fault for government teaching them to use petrol cars, and guzzlers with big engines.
It's not their fault why there isn't enough public transportation so that they have to buy cars. It's not their fault why the government, the oil companies and auto manufacturers are playing the same game for their own profit. The people can't change this and this is a fact. Trying to change can be a big risk because you can end up six feet underground. This is why we shouldn't laugh at those who lose because of those who have control over everything.

Eco
eco
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis