[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hydrogen community ?

Hydrogen community ?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:24 am

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:10 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:57 am

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:08 pm

Bob--

He's a cloaked elf who imagines he kicks ass. :wink:

Careful with that dagger, loster; you might stick yourself.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby pertyfly » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:52 pm

I can't believe all of the disrespect on this forum at this time. I started reading this site since way before the new forum was up. I also realize that there were so many people here posting and contributing before I was. I realize I don't post a whole lot. I don't really have any information of value to anyone. I haven't done many experiments as of yet, but I am working on it. (Made a brand new electrolyser recently which I'm testing). I have gotten so much valuable information from this site. Recently, however, with the disrespect to the people who greatly deserve your respect, I have noticed there is less and less real information being posted. There is info about totally unrelated material, etc. This is terrible. As most others are saying, keep focus, and work in the same direction, instead of being bothere with things that are totally irrelevant. This is extremely counter-productive!

These misguided and disrespectful discussiones are totally unacceptable, please change that!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel that this should be changed. People, think before you type something. Ask yourself if it is going to have a negative effect or not. If not, doesn't matter if it's a benefit to people, or if you will benefit by a response, but don't be negative like I've been seeing.

As I said, I do realize that I have not contributed much to this site yet, but I feel that this is better than misinformation that I may provide, not knowing better. I understand that this is part of the reason Bob doesn't want to invite me to his forum at this time, and I do understand. But I am one to read and learn silently, until I know what I'm talking about at which time I can start contributing. As maybe you have seen, I have been starting to post more in the recent weeks.
pertyfly
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis