[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Hydrogen community ?

Hydrogen community ?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

geez...what a mess!

Postby AlaskaStar » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:48 am

I am rather disappointed in this whole mess. here i am trying to help all of you find what this site is all about. i can tell you that E=MC2...but it doesn't mean jack diddley unless you know how to get there.

opinions are irrelavent to me. i have no material attachment to anything. my truck is just a big hunk of metal. my classic cars are just iron and steel. the money in the bank is not relavent to anything in my life. when i die...and whenever that is, i cannot take anything material to the next plane of existance, which for me is in heaven, in the presence of God.

I realized early on in life that there was a need. the need is driven out of a discomfort in life. i then decided to learn everything i could as afast as i could to see what i could do to help make the comfort level of EVERYBODY who is unfortunately STUCK here on this rock called EARTH.

i don't have to do much of anything. HOWEVER, my life is mostly full of helping people. i'll spend all night rebuilding an angine for someone so that they can go to work and feed their family. I'll rebuild a transmission so that somebody can go home to family, because they have lost everything, but not a friend. I have done everything in my personal power to help...and i found that it's not enough. my partners in THE business i'm in, are like 2 LARGE ANCHORS TIED AROUND MY NECK. they have a 1 word vocabulary "NO". they seem to have forgotten that absolute power corrupts absolutely. so in that instance, i excersized my authority. i hold 40,000,000 SHARES OF COMMON (VOTING) STOCK. the other 2 hold the other 30,000,000 SHARES OF COMMON (VOTING) STOCK. so i outweigh the board, i am PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD, and i OWN the company. i have never excersized my authority till recently. they have run the show, and run the show into the ground. well i excersized my authority, and made everything they ever did in my business WORTHLESS. the company still exists, but has nothing to exist on. no technology, NOTHING. WORTHLESS.

I was suffering from a condition i call "the caged buttterfly" caged butterfly in the closet DIES. i will not succumb to that. so i basically excersized the FACT that i held shares OVER THE 50% mark and they could all vote against me, and i still outvote the whole bunch of them.
yeah i cost me. everything. but that doesn't matter. truth is...i am currently HOMELESS!!! but i am happier now than i have been in a long time. I'm free of all restraints, i am no longer "tied to an anchor" (or 2 dozen for that matter)

my wife and i are on what we call a "road trip" we are living INSIDE my 4 door truck. sure we'll find a place before snow...if not, we offload a bunch of stuff, get the spare tires and rims, put her Thunderbird on the hauler, and pack down the highway south.

point is i don't give a damn about material posessions. me and my wife are happy, we are together, and stuff is just stuff and we can't take it with us.

now for the hatred found in life i say this:

"a broken spirit drys the bones."

what are the components of your bones? ok you have the outside and such...what about inside...soft and juicy right....called MARROW. what does marrow do? it controls your blood....more specifically the autonomics of YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. so hatred, broken heart, sad sprit...such forth...is not changed will eventually rot you away from the inside like a parasite...leading to a non-existant, or worthless immune system. simple stuff like that can keep you healthy or can make you sick for long periods of time.

remember that if we do not forgive our debtors, our debts will never be forgiven. KARMA right? comes around goes around. bring it on yourself if you want. i want to help anybody who is willing to help themselves.

in case most of you have not realized this...those in "POWER" want us people on the bottom fighting. if we are constantly bickering over petty shit like racism ethnicity, and gas prices, we will never come together in a "common" goal to end problems like poverty, like the energy crisis, like pollution.

here's an exampe EVERYBODY CAN DO:

go get a stick that is about 1 foot long and thick as your index finger.

ok got it?

BREAK THAT STICK IN HALF!

easy eh?

now get 10 of those sticks.

put them all together. try to break them ALL at the same time.

gee, not so easy now is it?

stand together, quit your fighting, and find some common ground. work together, and most of all STAND TOGETHER. if you want it to work then be willing to let go of petty differences, this is truely the only way to get done what needs to happen to make this world a better place for ALL HUMANS, not just whites, not just blacks, not just mexicans, asians, chinese, pacific islanders, natives or otherwise any particular group. cross the boundary of petty difference, and reach out...show some trust, and you will get the same in return.

i was brought up in a severly racist household. i am white. heinz 57 breed. i met a man a good while back. he had knowledge to share and i wanted to learn. this man ended up being not only my best friend, but he ended up being the best man at my wedding, and despite the crap my family says about him (of which none or 0.00% is true) he has a heart of gold. he owns a shop, and works from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on regular work. from 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM he works on "needy" people's cars so that they can survive. his skin color is "black" and i don't give a damn what anybody's skin color is, where they came from or what they have been through in life. we all have problems, and we all have something to contribute to life. nobody is "worthless" nobody is "stupid" and nobody has any right to insult anybody else (in my personal opinion).

so:
a broken spirit drys the bones.

and
the power of life and death are in the tongue.

so insulting somebody all the time will break them constantly, and they DIE. spiritually then physically.

so complimenting, encouraging, and helping and promoting postive outlook will in turn bring good health to the person in question.

keep in mind that "comes around goes around" theory...because the more mud you throw at people...the more mud will be thrown at you; likewise the more help you do for people...wehn you need help, you have someone to call on.

so all i am really saying is to stop fighting, remove your craniums from your rectums, and look around at what's really going on. ask yourself is you're helping or hurting?

by the way...just because i am homeless by definitions of the state and feds...doesn't mean squat. i am hopefully starting over, but with more wisdom than last time.

remember this:

"Good judgement comes from experience,
Experience comes from bad judgement"

AlaskaStar
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby BEMET » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:37 am

AlaskaStar
If you get as far south as Alabama ya'll are welcome to drop in anytime and stay as long as you like but when it gets into the 50's here I consider it COLD! My youngest goes back to school next week so there is an empty bed available.
Lance
When the price of gasoline went over $2.00 per gallon I started looking at alternatives again.

Comprehend and copy nature, V. Schauberger
BEMET
Regular Poster

Re: geez...what a mess!

Postby kww » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:28 am

Alaskastar, great "speech". I think you're right about all of that. BTW, I've been VERY busy lately and will be for awhile, but glad to see you're well, although I know the homeless situation kind of blows. Funny thing about stuff like that, eventually something good comes of it if you have the courage to move on, which I know you do.
Kevin
kww
Regular Poster

Postby Blox » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:58 am

Hi Thrival :

You have just lost 10 $. I am jsut a humble Marineengineer from Denmark. How can I prove this ?. Perhaps you can look at my spelling. It is pretty bad compared to Loster.
English is not my primary language, jeg skal bruge en ordbog hele tiden !
However it is the meaning who counts.

To Loster ;

Yes I have read about Methernitha. He invented his mashine allmost
15 years ago. And still says that " mannkind is not ready for it yet "
I don´t see the point in that. . . .

Today there is more need for ( free ) energy than ever. The lack of oil
is the reason to the latest wars we have seen i the midleeast.
Theese wars costs more money, than 10 years budget of finding cures for AIDS, Malaria, preventing hunger in Africa and so on . . .
It is true that human´s often don´t no how to be " self-controlled " enough, to not use new technology in to military purpuse. But if there was enough energy in the world, we could start shutting down the atomic power plants, and have less worryings about bombs from Northkorea or
now Iran !
So who is the mann, who is inteligent enough to deside " when mannkind is ready for OU " ? Sure god, if anyone. . . So if we all accept that
OU is possible and i fact i ist allready invented ( look at all the patent´s !)
why don´t we see it producing some energy ?
Why is everyone who claims to have achived over unity allways trying to hide their ideas from the rest of the world and saying that " the established society of sience " does´nt understand them.
I DO belive in OU, but if I ever succeed making it, what should I do with it ?. Take it with me into the grave ? That is evidently what happent to other people says history. . . Why ?

To AlaskaStar :

We all have different skills. If we share our knowledge, we are able to overcome the personal greed, and all benefit from the gift´s we can get,
by making free energy devices common knowledge.
If this happens, there would be one thing lesser to fight about.

In ancient ages, people was fighting about fire.

Fire = Energy

Blox
Blox

Postby Loster » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:38 pm

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:59 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

the silver lining on the silver platter...

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:08 am

There's a fine silver lining on the silver platter...comteplate this a while...
i start a corporation.
100,000,000 Shares total authorized.
of them 70,000,000 shares are automatically taken to make the board.
that leaves 30,000,000 shares for sale.

of the 70,000,000 shares I PERSONALLY own 40,000,000 of them.
these 70,000,000 shares are the ONLY voting shares.

all shares have a par value of $1.10 EACH. if i own 40,000,000 shares then that means i not only have more than 50% voting of the board, but i also hold the gold. i am in the driver's seat, and though i can listen for directions and suggestions, i am in absolute control.

so in essence i LITERALLY handed over to the board an equivalent amount of money in the $30,000,000.00 thats agaim $30 MILLION bracket PLUS, that amount of shares and money ON A SILVER PLATTER!

they thought that they had control, they ran the show for a while. and i realized that things had gotten out of hand, and i had to shut it down. the whole damn thing. they were running amok blindly and stupidly.

so absolute power corrupts absolutely, i naver once until recently excersized MY power of AUTHORITY over those characters until recently.
now, ALL their effort and such is worth NOTHING!

i literally had to BUY THEM OUT... BYLAWS and such in the articles of incorporation required this action to be rid of bad luggage.

so in 1 month i am left with nothing.

but i've never been happier.

see where this went.
and by the way they were handed this, free of charge...and they fought like little kids.

and also while i'm on the maturity issue...

i may be a little insane at times in my actions, but never in my reactions.

several people who have aquired my e-mail from this site have written me and commenting that my writings sound like that of a 60 YEAR OLD SCIENTIST trying to help everybody, for FREE!

gee...thats like being told that i am acting 3 times my age!

how many of you have received an compliment like that?

so i would suggest that everyone stop bitching and moaning, and start asking sensible questions, like "how do i....?" or "after i do this....Whats the next step?"

see i hand people things on a silver platter, and they still gripe. like complaining while being hung with a new rope.

anyone who has any serious mechanical backround knows that when you rebuild an engine for someone (for free, out of the generousity of your heart, of all things!) and they drive their car a week, and come back continually bitching about the taillight, and the left rear tire is always flat or some other stupid thing. i tell people who i help on their cars and rigs, that "the anullment papers are in the glove box, i am NOT MARRIED TO YOUR CAR!"

need i remind people that they should be quite thankful for what they do have and not griping for what they don't.

remember i am HOMELESS. i go to FOOD BANKS. i get 1 MEAL PER DAY.
I AM MARRIED. and we are living in a PICKUP TRUCK WITHOUT A CAMPER TOP OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

HOWEVER....

I am thankful, it could ALWAYS BE WORSE than it is, and so i move forward with what i do have to help people with. labor is free, so is knowledge, go out and find it.

the dumbest question is one that is NEVER ASKED!

also i have no children, though i don't need to babysit people either, this is including but not limited to my brothers, sisters, my grandpa, my parents and such, i do take time to put fires out and show them something they might have missed to make things easier.

need i say more?
"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:15 am

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:48 am

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:52 am

-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Blox » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:22 am

Blox

Postby thrival » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:11 pm

thrival
Regular Poster

Suggestion

Postby chris_0595 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:47 pm

Hi All,

Have been reading your posts for awhile and noticed you're not accomplishing much, unfortunately. May I suggest following:

Create group on Yahoo similar to EGASPOWER and WATERCAR and start posting drawings and pictures of your projects in a creative and organized manner. I've been following these groups and I'm very impressed what people have accomplished so far!!

Regards,
Chris
chris_0595

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:24 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby eco » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:14 am

eco
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis