[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - J.L. Naudin's Atomic Hydrogen Generator (MAHG)

J.L. Naudin's Atomic Hydrogen Generator (MAHG)

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby thrival » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:59 am

Hi Loster.

As for vindicating Bearden, the evidence of russia's scalar grid came out with the rescue of the Priz sub crew. According to BBC, turns out the propellor wasn't caught in just a "fishing net" but an underwater antennae grid of 750 square meters and two levels high, part of russia's coastal surveillance system. That's why it took so long for the world to find out. The russians don't want others to know about their grids that can detect energy signatures, do weather modifications, set off earthquakes and tsunamis, etc.

If you sleuth around on the internet you can find photos of cloud banks being modified. As for earthquakes and tidal waves, these would be difficult to prove.

Scalar physics is angel science. The physical universe is a manifestation of continuous radiations woven together by cosmic beings.

I can tell from your ideas that you're an atheist. Now ideas are only personal because we make them our own. The problem with that philosophy is it doesn't explain how (or more importantly, why) ...order arises and maintains a beach-head from all that chaos ripping at its flanks, or how ordered patterns manage to persist and reproduce. Most designs serve a function and a purpose. That strongly implies a Designer. When man gets too precociously wicked and full of ourselves, we get cosmically bombed back to the stone age. (Sort of happens on interpersonal levels that way too.)

The current education system fails us in many ways, and not for just what it leaves out. Every man is responsible for what facts he aquires, but not all are factual, i.e. true. And because of our own personal resistance/ stubborness, and errors reinforced from culture, religion, govt. and academia, some things can take a lifetime to learn.

Antisocial can be a strength if it puts you on the right track, it will take you full circle with lots of useful knowledge and skills to offer those "loster" than you were. A person needs to relentlessly pray like Someone of Something bigger, smarter, kinder and more powerful, really is listening, for them to be answered. Sorry for getting so off topic.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:49 am

Hi Thrival ..

I didn't understand exactly what you meant in your last sentence, Favorite language not english ..

I was believing in supernatural a while ago .. But I dropped this because it doesn't make sense.. Sometimes it could explains some things, but other time it doesn't explain anything ... There are bunch of scammer that say they can read in your head or see ghosts etc.. in my opinion this is bs ..

I am not an Atheist.. In fact, I believe there is a god, I believe I am god.
Don't take this sentence wrong for now, just read my explanation ..

How can I tell if others are aware and conscious !? .. I cannot .. so, how can I tell if the world I am seeing and interpreting is not a world I am creating in real-time !? .. Sometimes I wish to have some things more in my life, AND IT HAPPENS! .. And Sometimes I can anticipate with great accuracy the future.. I lived some strange events that would be called paranormal by some ..

I believe these events weren't paranormal .. I would call them remote created events (- Created by my will -).

How can I verify if this is true!? .. I think that this wouldn't be true if I was really anticipating something that didn't happen .. it would violate the function of my world ..

So, why can I have what I wish for and why can I see the future!? .. Simple, I am creating this reality .
So I can do anything I want and it doesn't matter, even is something I did has consequences I can manage to get thru them unhurt by controlling the way things work .. And that's why I thought about the Chaotic Antenna.. It would be a way, in my world to control the environment without using my will.. A remote way to make things happen or to directly affect particles ..

All this may seem strange .. But I believe so, and act as this was the reality ..

And now I am trying to explain the working of this world I have created ..

Totally out of subject, but interesting .. :lol:
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby thrival » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:06 pm

Hi Loster.

Nothing new under the sun (or universe) that hasn't been thought of.

I've had those kind of experiences too.

Thought is an energy. Reality is imagination in slow motion. I believe
the power to manifest our thoughts is what being a 'co-creator' is all
about. "Ye are gods in embryo." (psalms) Taken far enough and we
all become miracle workers, but it's the High Self that's the real doer,
whereas human egos are helpless, ignorant and puny.

We know we are conscious by nervous system feedback loops. We know others are conscious because they interact in unpredictable ways. Plus, our bodies, subtle and otherwise, are made of the same universal soup stuff.

Supernatural reality is a mind-blower. We choose not to believe because
its more than we can handle. God and His angels understand and never intrude until we're ready.
thrival
Regular Poster

Postby skep01 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:31 pm

Thrival well put, one of the best infact.
Of corse there are conspiracysout there, there are no gov. anyware that are not run by thr rich That is how they stay rich and will do almost anything to keep it that way except to tell the truth. If it were not so we would not be here trying to find a beter furture
skep01

Postby Loster » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:41 pm

Way to relive and old thread ..
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby Mako » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:23 am

Mako

Postby Loster » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:29 am

Loster
Regular Poster

Postby btrautman » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:24 am

btrautman