[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Pulse Signal Generator for use in water hydrolyser

Pulse Signal Generator for use in water hydrolyser

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Pulse Signal Generator for use in water hydrolyser

Postby skibum13 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:40 am

skibum13
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:51 pm

Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Loster » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:57 pm

Loster has been banned from the OUPower.com forum effective 5/15/2007 11:45 EST

My apologies to any that he has offended.
-Chris (Site Admin)
Loster
Regular Poster

Postby skibum13 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:31 am

Bob,

Thanks for saving me a hundred dollars. :)

So I need to be able to create multiple frequencies, not just one. I'm assuming that a good starting place would be the info thrival posted regarding Puharich's patent regarding the 4 resonating frequencies:

1st Harmonic =7,960 Hz.
2nd Harmonic =15,920 Hz.
3rd Harmonic =31,840 Hz.
4th Harmonic =63,690 Hz.

If I had a stack of 4 frequency generators, each tuned to one of those frequencies above with their outputs going to the ss end plates in the series cell electrolyzer, then I think I would be creating the type of "rich harmonics" you have referred to.

Do you have any recommendations on the type/make/specs/etc of frequency generators to invest in? Is there a difference in a signal generator versus a function generator versus a frequency generator? And do I really need to buy 4 frequency generators? Maybe I can start with two and see what kinds of bubbles I can make.

As a side note: Please don't let the actions of a few members of this forum discourage you. There are those of us here that are serious about this and focused and interested in the greater good. Thanks for being an inspiration.
skibum13
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:51 am

The best advice I can offer at this time is to stear clear of most of the microcontroller based frequency generator products. You don't need that level of complexity just to generate a stable source.

You can obtain results with a single frequency, get additional results by adding a second frequency, and get maximum results with a third frequency. Adding a fourth did not produce any additional increase.

RS and myself have a triple PWM circuit designed and a prototype PC board has been built. After testing is completed, the schematic will be released. You will be able to build your own from the schematic, or buy a kit or just the PCB that will be available through a web site.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby adam666 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:20 pm

adam666
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis