[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby BillyHydrogen » Wed May 28, 2008 1:19 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed May 28, 2008 1:24 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Wed May 28, 2008 1:35 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby hydrocars » Wed May 28, 2008 1:44 am

hydrocars
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Wed May 28, 2008 1:45 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby waterbard » Wed May 28, 2008 8:59 am

Bzzz...
waterbard
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Wed May 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Howdy

I have been watching this thread with interest. I'm not a chemist, but I would have thought that passing a high voltage discharge ( which will heat the gasses it passes through ) would be pretty dangerous as the oxygen present would allow the hydrogen to combust.

Again, since I'm not a physicist either, I'm assming the chemical properties of the oxygen and hydrogen wont change either as a result of the plasma. I guess best way to find out is to just try it ( from a safe distance )........

Anyone know if pasing a charge through an HHO mix will alter the O to make it less likely to aid combustion in presence of hydrogen?

Oh - a high voltage discharge will create an RF burst ( like am nuke EMP ) but nowhere near as devatsating. It is possible the plasma could, under the right conditions, produce a form of EM resonance at the right frequency and intensity ( but I think working this bit out only happens at NASA....)

Cheers

SW
williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Thu May 29, 2008 12:14 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Thu May 29, 2008 3:25 am

Aloha,
Waterboy, that is a great idea. Increasing the surface area in the nitrogen based hydrogen reaction. Maybe plating the ss wool with copper, then nickel. Alaskastar has stated using dissimilar metals with different atomic shells contribute to the reaction. I am not sure if I am ready to go back to that research right now, though.
Speaking of the 20% increase in economy in vehicles, I was referring to the use of the Mr. G cell.
When you are ready, I (as well as many others here) would like to hear about YOUR cell. After all, you mentioned it first.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby traderAl » Thu May 29, 2008 7:42 am

Waterboy:

I second MrGalleria's motion. It is good to read that you are still posting.

Al Miller
traderAl

Postby waterboy » Thu May 29, 2008 10:29 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby Go Hydro » Thu May 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Hello to all. I have been reading the posts on this site for a few months now. I have seen people get great ideas and not so great ones. A few times one or two of you would head off in the wrong direction (chasing unimportant details) and everyone seemed to just follow. Case in point, insulation coating the electrodes. The choke on the negitive electode should be opposing polarity (BUCKING TRANSFORMER) inhibiting current flow. Although there is misinformation in Stan Meyer's documents, I urge all of you to read all 234 pages of the Water Fuel Cell Technical Brief. If you put on your BS filter, He does tell you how it works. After researching this subject for 7-8 months, I feel I have 80% of the information required to fabricate a functional device. Now I would like to join in here and maybe the 20% will reveal itself.

Waterboy, I would very much welcome conversation. There are some things you believe to be of little importance. Where I feel the opposite. I only seek to understand the logic behind these beliefs. I say beliefs as the device is unproven. Rest assured I am not of the wool producing herd. Just a Silicon Valley Burnout that gets AARP mail!!! God don't they ever give up?
Race cars on Hydro power!!!!
Go Hydro
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri May 30, 2008 3:13 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby BillyHydrogen » Fri May 30, 2008 3:22 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Fri May 30, 2008 3:26 am

waterboy
Regular Poster