[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Glenn_aircooled. Project.

Glenn_aircooled. Project.

Do you have a project you're working on that doesn't fit into any of the forums above? Please post about it here.

Glenn_aircooled. Project.

Postby glenn_aircooled » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:19 am

Glenn , See Ya.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:19 am

You can always link within your post to where the pictures are. If I were able, I would help you get a project page, but that is something only Chris can do. In the meantime, just use the Img tag when forming your posts, like this;

Still Frame of 7 Cell Booster in 13.8 VDC Operation at 1.5 LPM

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:01 am

Thank You Bob , I managed to get the project page.
I probably would have deleted this but of course we cant edit on this forum.
By the way, very nice electrolyser.
I am going to look at your early tests with inverter ( Modified ) on the old
forum.
Oh if you want a laugh, have a look at this page and specifically the PDF
near top on right;
http://hytechapps.com/aquygen/hhos
dont you just love 150 Amp electrolysers.??
Glenn , See Ya.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby Bob Boyce » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:24 am

Yea, 150 amps to boost a car, absolutely outragious. That's what to expect when you use the brute force electrolysis mentality.

I went through that phase myself. I used several hundred amps to run my tiny 650cc twin cylinder 2 stroke marine engines. I sure am glad I accidentally discovered the resonance reaction.

At the pressures he's running, there is not a shred of hope to get a resonance reaction of out his units. If I had been running those kind of pressures, I would not have had the discovery.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Return to General Conventional Project Discussions