[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - "Spirit of Maat" water car ?

"Spirit of Maat" water car ?

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

"Spirit of Maat" water car ?

Postby Dreamer » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:12 pm

Hello,

I've recently become interested in alternate fuels and especially "water fuel". I'm glad I found this cool forum.

I've been reading a lot (head almost hurts) about water/hydrogen fuelled engines and while reading about Stanley Meyer I discovered a supposevely working kit to make your current car run on water.

The kit is the one found via the "Spirit of Maat" website, read the instructions directly here: http://www.wasserauto.de/html/spirit_of_maat.html

My question is; has anyone completed the Control Circuit and tried it?
Not necessarily in a car but separately with a water tank of some sort.

I'm surprised that the reaction chamber only contains one set of pipe electrodes. Would that really be enough to drive a car?

I'm also wondering if any of you have tried/built Meyers low amp/high voltage puls system (successfull or not). As I understand it, it doesn't use electrolysis but "something else", am I right?

I love this topic and the Meyer system got my attention, would love to hear if anyone has had any experience with it! :D

Regards,
Dreamer
Dreamer

Postby Bob Boyce » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:48 pm

If you would have done a bit more reading on this and other forums you would have found a whole lot of feedback from people that have tried it.

It doesn't work, the circuit as posted has several flaws that prevent it from operating, and when redesigned to make the circuit operational, it still doesn't drive the unit to anomolous output.

Having firsthand experienced the anomolous level of output at resonance from other designs, I just don't see how it could live up to the claims. There just doesn't seem to be enough surface area in a unit like that to run a car on.

Others here may have more to add to your questions.

Bob
Bob Boyce
Regular Poster

Postby Dreamer » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:52 am

Thanks for your reply.
I'll take a look at the older posts and see if I can find something interesting.

~Dreamer
Dreamer

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis