[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:50 am

waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby waterboy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:53 am

BTW xcite - if you go to which character do you turn out to be?
waterboy
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:34 am

williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 am

Eureka?

Effects of Ionizing Radiation

Exposure of water in any of it's three phases (vapor, water or ice) to ionizing radiation will result in dissociation of water molecules and a shift in ORP. Ionizing radiation, albeit at relatively low levels, impinges our planet's surface all the time, largely in the form of cosmic (gamma and charged particles) radiation, and beta and gamma rays from natural substances present in building material, rocks and the air (and even foods). Ionizing radiation from human-made sources (concentrated radioisotopes, X-rays, charged particles) will also have the same effect. The direction of shift in ORP will depend largely upon the phase of water (ice, water, etc.), radiation type and intensity, temperatures, other substances present in the water, whether the water is exposed to air, and time. It has been postulated by some researchers that glacial ice which has been stored in glaciers for millenia contains a large amount of the negative hydrogen ion (in stabilized form) and atomic hydrogen (again, stabilized) due to irradiation by cosmic rays over thousands or millions of years.

Water (Usually Vapor) Exposed to Plasma Discharge

Water, when exposed to powerful electrical discharges which produce any kind of plasma discharge (such as corona or arc), either underwater or via exposure of water vapor in a high-voltage discharge tube (or the atmosphere, due to lightning), will undergo rather rapid and dramatic shifts in ORP, due to violent dissociation of some water molecules and H2 molecules, and the re-forming of new ions and chemical compounds.

Water (Usually Vapor) Exposed to High Temperatures

It has been well-known in physical chemistry for a long time that water (usually vapor), when exposed to high temperatures (such as a brillaiintly heated tungsten filament, or a hot piece of metal) will undergo rapid dissociation, and the ORP of any recovered water may be rather different than that observed at the start (before exposure).

FWIW - I have seen patents where water is firstly pumped into a pre-heating/vaporisation coil directly heated by engine exhaust gasses. The water has turned into superheated steam and then flows into a 2 inch diameter expansion tube directly heated by the same car engine exhaust gasses . In the expansion chamber the water will disassociate ( crack )into H & O. I havent tried it ( yet ). Apparently temperatures over 900 degrees celcius ( 1800 F ) will work. Conveniently, this is about the temp of engine exhaust gasses as the exit the exhaust manifold.

Cheers,

Steve.

Cheers

Steve.
williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 am

And finally:

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci ... /0940.html

HOW TO?

If you read something about magical frequencyis, forget that.
It works fine with 10KHz or something else if you preferred.
Use 50% duty cycle. BUT! the frequency will be doubled in the
step up circuit and that's the frequency the Water-Cell will work
with. The components must resist at least 2000V.

The Water-Cell is very simple. Take a lot of stainless steel tubes
with the inner diameter of the bigger tube 3mm bigger than the outer
diameter of the inner tube. From now you must look at this
Water-Cell as a capacitor with water as dilectricum.

The Water-Cell and the INDUCTOR will resonate at a specific
frequency. It's a normal RC-circuit.

Now the most important: The Water-Cell/Inductor frequency and
the doubled frequency from the generator must be exactly the
same. A special condition exists in a L/C Circuit, when it is
energized at a frequency at which the inductive reactance is equal
to the capacitive reactance, XL = XC.

Adjust the voltage peak level to reach a maximum hydrogen/oxygen
producing with a minimum of current using. If you earlier make
hydrogen with the electrolysis method with a lot of current,
this experiment will really surprise you.

For even less current you can make some experiment with a
centertapped puls-transformer.

HTH
williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:44 am

Kevin and all,

Did you get a conclusion to this thread on Herman Anderson?

I am keen to learn more concerning the exact method he used with the dual power sources.
Was it akin to waterboys plasma method or was more going on inside his electrolysis cell?

Br
Nee
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 pm

Herman gave to me a research that led to some interesting documents,a theory Ive yet to perform myself.
Hermans main thing IMOP was a standing wave system,radiation,radiation and some more radiation lol.I think his system may have suffered some of the effects such as hydrostar has said to have had.The water movement effecting the field to be a reliable stabalized system.I dont know of anybody viewing the entire interview Professor Ricketts had with Herman.... he may have told some things that wuld have saved a bunch of time and understanding..... agin its the half the information sincerio that plauges us part timers from get'n a full grasp of the things men like Herman performed.
I have a theory is all and I do plan to perform the expieriment in due time.I do believe there was more inside of Hermans cell just as his buddy Brisby but in a diffrent view.Some of the things I thought Herman may have done... radiate the outise of a plated steel electrode with EMF,radiate the cell with 2 coils from the bottom .... I never came to a final conclusion about all that...... not sure if anyone has.I only have ideas to try and still await the opertunity.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:52 am

Thank you Kevin,

I can only assume that the missing pieces add up and enforce known water technology.

The coils on the cell are very interesting. On a drawing of one of Meyers cells it shows the coil from the VIC around the outside of the cell, (not that I believe that Meyers dissociation works as he described it). Researching the frequencies that water responds to have lead me to learn how MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) works and how water responds to electromagnetic forces. Briefly, the magnetic coil around the patient polarizes the hydrogen atom longitudinally, head to toe, then the RF set at 90 degrees to the magnetic field lines spins the proton. (just like your microwave does). The stronger the polarized hydrogen the higher the frequency it vibrates at. ( just like a string instrument).

To endorse this information, all the frequencies that water responds to and how it vibrates are here:
http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/vibrat.html

From what I understand researching this site, the hydrogen bond strengthens in an electrical field, but the bonds are weaker 90 degrees to it.

“High fields affect hydrogen bonding in an anisotropic manner, hydrogen bonds being strengthened along the field but weakened orthogonal to the fieldâ€
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm

MRI was a big part of my studdies as well..... the most informative one for me was dealing with Drill head loggers.
I think its Planks constant that refers to the resonace frequency of the proton under a DC magnetic field in wich at that moment the RF B1 field must be at that same frequency wich for the proton in a glass of water at room temperature is 7.6Mhz.
The proton.... i can talk about that a bit.... lots of studdy on that rascal and still need to learn more 8)
Wat i think i know about the proton is.... in water each one has a diffrent spin... a spin up and spin spin down.
hmmm some recent studdies are try'n to override wat i just wrote.... problem is it takes 3 or more times of reading stuff for it to stay with me.... soo, wat Im write'n now is the beginning of my understanding but realize i still gotta study some more..... :lol:
if one is spin up and one is spin down.... hmmm dern it.. something is conflicting by brain..... Must 2 atoms contain the same energy to be in a molecule?
My favorite document says that protons in water have 2 diffrent energy levels, and to bring them both to the same energy level wich makes them oscilliate at a resonate frequency is to apply a certain amount of DC magnetic energy to em.It takes diffrent amounts of DC to do that according to wat there bonded to.For water in a glass jar its a diffrent amount when its bonded to carbon in some fashion or another.Its also diffrent amount of DC according to the permability of the enviroment the proton is in, like skin and glass.So when thier made to oscillate at thier resonate frequency,wat ever that may be, they can absorb a B1 magnetic field.I think its Planks constant that works the frequency out.
According to Herman its that HV magnetic discharge in the cell that does the magic in his cell.But..... he says it only applies to every other one ( proton).. does that mean he is effecting the lower or higher energy proton spin?I think he went for the lower spin.But then again he may have made it the high, I have some questions about creating DC magnetic fields not answered yet.But in all honesty I think he went for the lower spin.-diffrent DC magnetics- than the higher spin.The proton is vibrating on its own even in the earths magnetic field, if you can work out Planks constant for the proton in the earths magnetic field when its in a glass of water we'd know the resonate frequency for it and then know wat frequency the B1 field wuld need to be so it can absorb the energy... then expel the electron from it leaving a lone proton to resonate and hit it with some energy.... 11miliamps.
I can talk about this for ever lol
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:28 am

Hi Kevin,

I would think that the reference to a dc magnetic field is only so that the polarities are not reversing and the hydrogen molecule is held still whilst it is being hit with RF. The frequency to spin the proton is determined by the strength of the magnetic field and not the quantity/density of hydrogen atoms within the sample, ie glass of water, body fat or bone etc. the number of hydrogen atoms spun up within the sample gives a magnetic feed back for the MRI sensors to pickup.
The proton is used in this process because of its mass. It is also possible to spin the electron but because its mass is so small the frequency is very high.

Dam……….I was going to give you a link to a periodic table of elements with all their NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance)…….page no longer exists !!!

Basically the proton will spin, but if it is polarised then it must “stay and take its punishmentâ€
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby williamssteve » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Hmm...maybe thats waht Meyer was talking about - a polarised output of light is a form of LASER.

Perhaps by polarising stuff thr ight way, we can hold the water molecule down and really give it a good kicking in the kidneys..of sorts...he he

Also, FWIW, I recall seeing a patent whereby water was made more acidic H3O in effect, which makes it easier to dissociate. What comes through in most dissociation research is the need to do "softening up" of the water, then ripping it apart. I have seen RF, UV, magentic.

Hermans comment about the radiation seems correct ( although I dont have the knowledge to comment properly ) but the Kanzius experiment proved that it was either pure physical turning the salt ions into minature shredders that ripped water appart when agitated by RF, or it was a RF excitement of the atomic structure that caused the water to break down, possibly from gamma radiation ( I could be wrong about the radiation type...)

Either way, its kinda like "lobbing a gren*de under the door" of the water and running....

My 2 cents....
williamssteve
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 am

saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:35 am

saisunee
Regular Poster