[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Kevinsatterfield GEET project

Kevinsatterfield GEET project

Do you have a project you're working on that doesn't fit into any of the forums above? Please post about it here.

Kevinsatterfield GEET project

Postby kumaran » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:00 am

Hi Kevin,

Congratulation on your GEET system. Appreciate if you could share your experience & results using GEET system like :

1) Cost of construction
2) Hardest part of construction
3) Fuel savings, before and after
4) Type of liquid fuel tested

Hopefully you could make use of this system to power your house or vehicle.
Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:18 pm

howdy Kumaran, last night was its magnetsising the rod burn in time so i only had a cup of gas and a bottled water.I let it run for 35 minutes to magnetise the rod.Tonight or soon as i get a chance i have to take the rod out and use a compass and cut it to length so im just in the beginning stages of this project.The demo version of the GEET system is to provide a format of understanding and there is alot of stuff that can be done to improve things beyong the basic demonsatration modle.Pantone has several videos that shows and explains alot of those things that can be done.I'll gather all the data I can you requested and post it hopefully over the weekend.Tonight I get to take the rod out and do that part of it.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:31 pm

Hi Kevin,

That's great. Looking forward for your experiment results and construction information. I do have 4HP generator. I really depend on your experiment results in order to convert the generator to run on GEET system and other alternative fuel. Thanks.
Regards,
Kumaran
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:56 pm

There is a gentleman may be able to offer most of the reactor parts as a kit. ( around 40 buks )He says he wont be able provide some parts as each conversion wont use the same adapters.Pantone used special T fittings, I just used bushings.I decided not to take the rod out just yet, I wanna get it to where I know some water is being used, as of now its hardly use'n the water,it pulls the gasoline vapors out and runs on that and is leave'n the water behind and things got kinda hot on the burn in time.Im gonna leave it as it is for the time be'n and see how to make sure the water is able to get used as well.It runs fine tho so far with the water under the gas..I reckon you know its run'n perfect when the exhaust gas is the same temperature as the ambient air it used to burn the fuel.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:29 pm

Regards,
Kumaran
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby cliffbeaty » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:40 pm

Kevin, Are you using the "Free" plans from the TeslaTech web site?
Cliff
Cliff Beaty CMfgE
cliffbeaty

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:49 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby cliffbeaty » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:19 am

Cliff Beaty CMfgE
cliffbeaty

Return to General Conventional Project Discussions