[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - INSPIRATION

INSPIRATION

Joe Cells are concentric tube capacitors using charged water as a dielectric to run a car. While sharing certain similarities, Joe Cells are not standard electrolysis. This is anything to do with Joe Cell replications, questions, projects, improvements or hybrids thereof.

INSPIRATION

Postby kevinsatterfield » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kansashonda » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:01 pm

WOW!!!
I have had people talk over me before. I have had people say stuff so nutty that I did not know rather it was over my head or below my knees. But I think I have this guy pegged. He has a BS in BS. About 25% of what he says makes sence to him. And that is when he is actually on task, and not "Talking around the question at hand!!".

I beleive that Joe Cells may work. I beleive he may have created the technology. However, I do not beleive that he understands why they work. "Frequencies" does make sence. Water to Alcohol. Please No way. Wikipedia the two, no carbon in water.

The rattlesnake magnets. WOW.. Okay then cut me a cross out of a magnet. OOps there are 14 poles. All N. and S. only on different axis. Take a look at a magnetic cube. it has 6poles. 3n. and 3s. This shows his lack of understanding in his own technology. How did he stumble across this find? I only wish that every time he was confused or baffled he would admit it. Making crap up is only going to further discredit this device.

I am a christian. However this technology does not work because we have willed it to. That answer will not due. And as for the unfinished story of the water to wine. Pretty acurate,, however where was he going with that. I wish he could stay on task. His rambling is what makes him and his device seem rediculous to some.

Now that I am done griping go to
kansashonda
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:53 pm

I just enjoyed that video and even tho he may not be able to explain everything he belives ,it was inspiring to me for him to take the time to do the video for the JoeCell 2 group and answer questions from members of the group in that format and not scared to talk about it and all.Seems like his device offers alot of education about water and I really enjoy that.The most inspiration to me was about his belief in frequencies,his comment about order of alighnment was interesting but I cant find any material to study on that.Frequencies and water,waters ability to maintain and breed or I think its like pass frequencies to each other is interesting,harmony of frequencies among the molecules is kewl,Im still not so convenced how water can take a frequency from alcohol and become alcohol or wat ever that is.A really intersting thing to me is the cells ability to structure water in a hexagonal pattern.There may or shuld be a simpler way to structure water to behave that way ..Im still looking...I prolly will order some parts sometime myself to play with.
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:56 pm

ehh i dont know about building one er not after reading this article...

http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:16 pm

here's a video of chgarge'n the water....first time Ive seen this one...man...thers still lots and lots of stuff to learn.

http://www.waterfuelcell.org/WFCproject ... 0Water.wmv
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:57 pm

Sorry to go off topic here But Kevin , have you got a discussion going on your GEET system.????
Where is it ?
I would find that Very interesting.
Thanks, Glenn.
...........................[ who is in a group that is still trying to get a J Cell working......]
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:32 am

Glenn , See Ya.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:55 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster