[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - mrgalleria, can you test the Nickel again?

mrgalleria, can you test the Nickel again?

Do you have a project you're working on that doesn't fit into any of the forums above? Please post about it here.

Postby mrgalleria » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:08 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

How do you turn it off?

Postby vincecastro » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:05 am

vincecastro
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:20 pm

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Thanks

Postby vincecastro » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:55 pm

vincecastro
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:03 am

I imagine that O2 will not change as much with this set up but according
to some experimenters, any fuel improvement will result in changes
that the O2 sensor will try to " Reverse ".
Look forward to your replies.!
My Nickel still hasnt arrived.
Glenn , See Ya.
glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby vincecastro » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:45 am

Thanks, Glenn.

I have some data and pictures to share regarding my nickel catalyst boosted generator based on mrgalleria's project.

:arrow: I've been waiting for a few days for my project page to be approved. :?: Perhaps, Chris is on holiday or busy at the moment. Once approved, I'll post them for all.
vincecastro
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:14 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Info Sharing

Postby vincecastro » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:31 am

vincecastro
Regular Poster

Postby zendog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:10 am

mrgalleria

Well done! I love this project of yours.
I have some questions and thoughts if you don't mind.
First was the temperatures you talked about- were you quoting in farenheit or celsius?
Was I to understand that just heating normal water (even without adding nitrogen containing substance) and running the vapors through the engine air intake created a gain of about 38% in fuel economy?
What about drawing outside air through a water bubbler system and then running that through the exhaust heated container full of nickel on the way to the carburator? Think that may work? Then you'd have lots of nitrogen from the air + the water vapor. Of course that stuff might be highly explosive since oxygen would be present.
Look forward to hearing more about it.

Big thanks to Alaska Star Also
zendog
Regular Poster

For mrgalleria

Postby vincecastro » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:39 am

Hafa Adai and Aloha, Bill.

I don't think the Bulletin Board email system is working. Just email me directly at vincecastro at yahoo dot com.
Vince Castro

...The most unequal treatment is the equal treatment of unequals...
vincecastro
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:59 pm

Aloha Zendog,
temps were in farenheit.
It's true just using tap water gave results. Notice my tap water is somewhat acidic which may be the result of some fertilizers present in water, I live in an agricultural area. Those results were also attained while using a lower load.
I would avoid changing this process in any fundamental ways as it would certainly complicate it. It can be refined though.
Your welcome, of course, to try anything you like,
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby zendog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:14 pm

Oh so many questions and no one answering...ah well, maybe someone else knows...
I was wanting to get clear on the plumbing of this generator project. Is the Wesson jug in the photo now the gasoline fuel container and does the line from it run into the carburator at the regular fuel intake position?
Where does the water and the... uh ..nitrogen stuff get put into? the 4 inch plastic pipe container?
Why is it T'd at the top of the plastic container? I mean why does it (the line that runs out the one end of the galvanzed pipe) not run directly to the intake manifold?
Water doesn't have any nitrogen right because its just H2O? so why does it run so well even without the nitrogen stuff added in? Is it getting the nitrogen from what little air is in the 4" container when it is loaded with water or what I wonder?
If the running with just water is so good then is the nickel required at all as then what is it reacting with it if there is no nitrogen present??
Hey, a savings is a saving etc. but it hardly seems worth bothering to pee into the 4 inch container if just water has such an apparent improvement, I mean does it?
zendog
Regular Poster

Postby zendog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:18 pm

Ah Mrgalleria there you are!

Thanks for your post. Nope I wouldn't want to change anything certainly not to begin with.
I look forward to hearing more about it.
zendog
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:19 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby zendog » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:46 pm

zendog
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Conventional Project Discussions