[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - ? what is happening ?

? what is happening ?

Talk about anything at all in this forum. General chatter about anything not related to the rest of the Discussion Board Topics, belongs here!

? what is happening ?

Postby redriderno22 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 pm

all work and no play.....
redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:14 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby redriderno22 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 am

all work and no play.....
redriderno22
Regular Poster

Postby saisunee » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:59 am

Hi Farrah,

Are you frustrated with the Alaskastar and Jehu double act yet? Join the club !

I have watched previous declarations of a miracle process being hidden behind confidentiality agreements. These posts turning into 20 plus pages of guessing games spread over many months.

In this instance the declaration was hidden behind the fact it is a particle accelerator and as such could be very dangerous and could have possible criminal charges brought against the builder of the apparatus. BUT if you are smart you will have no problem putting the jigsaw together for yourself.

I personally stated I though the explanation of process was equal to induction heating, I was told I was wrong. I have asked for details concerning the true amount of magnetic flux involved but have been told that demands and impatience will not be answered. I have tried a basic replication using similar (if not higher) coil density and 22amps at 600hz. No reaction. And an induction hob that could not get any induction load from the NaOH solution and therefore switched off.

Where the original declaration stated it boiled off a gallon of water in 10 minutes with only 5 watts input. That in reality would be making 8 Litres of HHO per second! I would expect to see some form of reaction with my experiments.
Bearing in mind that when other members have questioned the true frequency obtained from the recommended 555 chip, It has been met with hostility and tantrum. I am not electronically experienced but researched that there is credibility in the doubt placed on the 17mhz frequency from a 555 chip. I found that the old 555 chip could achieve only 180khz @ 200ma, the 7555 chip 1.1mhz @ 50ma and the TLC555 2.4mhz. So we are not appearing to have the 17mhz frequency nor the 1amp current.

I, like you, wish to have an acceptable understanding of the process before investing time and money replicating, however “simpleâ€
saisunee
Regular Poster

Postby Jehu » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 am

You are quite right. I have not proved this to work.............yet. But I'm working on it.

I will speak for AS on this on as he stated this in a different thread. "We don't know everything and are still learning ourselves." No one will ever know everything and we are willing to admit that sometimes we are wrong. Sometimes people forget that we do say that and the they think that we are 'know-it-alls'.

I say it again, we are all learning.

As for the 555timer 17MHz problem, I do know what's the problem here......lack of info. If you know what AS likes to do, like some of us in the past have seen, it's that he will withhold info so that you can find the extra peices and put them in yourself. That's what he did back in '05 and that is what he has done now.

I know how he did it and it quite ingenious. I never would have thought of it. Am I going to tell you? No. Why? Cos I haven't asked him and it's more fun to watch. And if you figure it out for yourselves, it's more rewarding.

But lets just say, that was the old model. Have a crack with his ciruit that he has posted up a few days ago.

As for the whole magic electrons debate, we should leave that for the other thread but I will say this.

We are not creating electrons.

And you keep on harping on about oxygen ions. Now correct me if I'm wrong but if you ionise oxygen, you have removed an electron from it. Now where are you saying that electron has gone to and where are you gonna get one to replace it coz them oxygen ions are gonna be damn hungry for a nice meal of electrons.

Please answerthis late problem in the other thread.
Jehu
Regular Poster

Postby resident_genius » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:27 pm

where is the line between tinkerer and scientist, scientist and madman, madman and genius?

http://resident-genius.com
'Nuff said.

Latest Endeavor:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimonG2892?feature=mhw5
resident_genius
Regular Poster

Return to OUPower Pub