[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

Secret to Herman Anderson's water fuel system...

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby kevinsatterfield » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:09 pm

DI water......ozenated water is diffrent isnt it?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby flyboy31 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:40 pm

Hi Folks,

I am a newbie to this and several other H2 forums and am also very glad to see interest in Herman's process. Stan Meyer's expertise was electronics, I believe. This appears to be the secret to his sucess. BTW, where is Stan's car now? Anyhow, I am also interested in Archie Blue's process which, as explained by Peter Lowrie, involved multiple cells, each fed by a phase of a 3 phase marine 150 amp alternator. Peter talks in code about certain amps, frequencies, etc. but is helpful nonetheless. He also went commercial with Egas Power, Inc. so I understand, but do not appreciate, the secrecy. Jim Allen has the goods and sounds like he is willing to share the knowledge to move us all to a replicatable device which I hope we will all build, drive, and spread the word to any who will listen. Keep up the good work.
flyboy31

Postby flyboy31 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:59 pm

Large diameter PVC is used by utility companies for drainage, ducting, etc. Maybe a visit to such a business would yeild some short " cut-offs " to be had for zip or short money. If Herman's car worked as well as claimed, and it appears pretty well documented that it did, Jim Allen's posted drawings should have us running on H2O before years end. What a way to usher in 2007!!
flyboy31

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:33 pm

where have you seen James's drawings...I havent seen them yet?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kansashonda » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:33 pm

:( poor poor KEVIN :(

That sucks dude. $10 for nothing. Oh well lesson learned. Hopefuly others will read that, and not make the same boo boo.

I find out monday how much the 14" pipe will be. Exciting hu! :lol: I am currently waiting until monday, and working on a vapor carb. It is kinda like thrivals, except I used a protien bottle and some of that absorbent stuff.

Waiting on a float and gate valve to finish that one.

I figure it will help me save on fuel in the mean time, while waiting on details to emerge concerning the sherman-cell.

Keep up the good work. I hope to have my own folder soon. :wink:
DRUGS are for loosers.
kansashonda
Regular Poster

Postby flyboy31 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:43 pm

Jim Allen hasn't posted any drawings yet, but IS working on replicating Herman's unit and has posted a crude line drawing of the 14" dia cell. I'll hunt it down again and post the URL.
flyboy31

Postby kansashonda » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:00 pm

DRUGS are for loosers.
kansashonda
Regular Poster

Postby kansashonda » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:50 am

DRUGS are for loosers.
kansashonda
Regular Poster

Ozone generation

Postby chrissnz » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:47 am

We have just purchased a property that has a ozone generator to treat the water supply. According to the manual the unit is made by a US company ClearWater Tech. They are used to treat swiming pools both domestic and public.

www.cwtozone.com/new/mini.htm

The New Zealand agent is Novozone Ltd

http://www.novozone.co.nz/

Chris
chrissnz
Regular Poster

herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:43 am

Back from Atlanta and have what I believe is the part and part # that Herman used as a home for his electrodes.It's actually a 12" female adapter.Its late now and in the truck but I'll post a pik of it tomorrow.I have'nt got the video of Hermans system yet but should be on its way,I also have a 14" pvc duct cupling to use a home for electrodes but its nothing near the ridgity of the adapter I found for free.The adapter is very strong and measures 14 1/4" OD and 13" ID.I'm hope'n its exactly what Herman used,need to ask Mr. Allen if those measurements and everything are the same.

Working out of town sux but it does have some advatages,only wish I had more time to expieriment!!!!!
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu May 04, 2006 7:40 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

herman

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu May 04, 2006 7:50 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Its been a while since any one posted here and I think I might inderstand wat Herman means by when he was asked if the there was any High voltage hidden inside the chamber and he said " magneticaly"......I'll post wat I think soon as I find out wat an accelerated proton can do when it hits a target......does anyone know wat a 70kv hydrogen ion does when it hits a charged nickel cathode?
kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

ozenated water

Postby BillyHydrogen » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:51 am

BillyHydrogen
Regular Poster

Re: ozenated water

Postby chemelec » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:33 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis