[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Very Long Time

Very Long Time

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Very Long Time

Postby mos68x » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:50 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 am

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:14 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:35 am

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby gagekko » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:37 pm

gagekko
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:24 pm

mos68x
Regular Poster

Postby biggeorge » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 am

Excuse my absolute stupidity and scientific ignorance, but this has been on my mind for a long time.

The number 3 is very significant in so many aspects of life.
Eg, A 2 legged chair will fall over.
A 2 ended shape drawn on a piece of paper is not a complete shape, you need at least a 3rd point to close the loop. A Triangle is the most basic shape you can make, 3 sides, 3 angles, 3 points.

A water molecule is made of 3 components, H, H and O

Would it not make sense to use twice as much surface area for H as you would for O when electrolysing water ??

I can't afford to experiment, but I believe this is somehow linked to the neutral plate method.

A good experiment might be to rig up something like:

+ - + n + - + n + - + or
- + - n - + - n - + - n

(I forget whether - attracts hydrogen or if it's Oxygen..)

or some kind of variation of it..

There are 3 parts to a human, Body, Mind & Spirit. If one becomes ill, the other 2 do not function.

It all sounds a bit metaphysical but you can apply the theory of 3 to anything.

A Tricycle is the most basic transport machine that can balance it'self.

Everything is 3 dimensional.

Think about it.......

Dammit, I wish I had the money to experiment with this stuff.
biggeorge
Regular Poster

Postby chemelec » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:46 pm

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby kevinsatterfield » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:05 pm

kevinsatterfield
Regular Poster

Postby mos68x » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Hello gents,
Got everything except my bolts and the end plates to run this small test cell. I've got my Yor-Lok fittings to go in the end plates, the tubing between the cell and the bubbler, the plates, PTFE gasket material, gasket sealant, silver solder and the high temp flux. I'm still debating on whether or not to try to passivate the plates with the citric acid before use. I should have my end plates by the end of the week and I hope to get my cell assembled this weekend.
mos68x
Regular Poster

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis