[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - Glenn's Quickfit electrolyzer

Glenn's Quickfit electrolyzer

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby mkc1962 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:15 am

mkc1962
Regular Poster

Thank you

Postby kumaran » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:25 am

Regards,
Kumaran
(Knowledge without action is useless, action without knowledge is foolish)
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby mkc1962 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:05 am

mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:16 am

Hi mkc1962,

I took the car to tyre shop yesterday after work to double check if the car really installed with O2 sensor. I check from front to rear exhaust and confirm there is no O2 sensor installed for this car. Later, I bring the car to automechanic shop to identify WUR.

The mechanic confirms this car has WUR and shown me the exact location. It's a bit hidden so I can't see clearly yesterday. Today, I'll remove the air filter and check and confirm on WUR. I could see two wires coming out from the unit. I don't think I can snap photos at that tight location.

Yes, my car using gasoline (petrol).
Regards,
Kumaran
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby mkc1962 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:17 am

Kumuran

I took the car to tyre shop yesterday after work to double check if the car really installed with O2 sensor. I check from front to rear exhaust and confirm there is no O2 sensor installed for this car.

Well then if it does not have one, then you have one less problem to worry about. As in, if HHO or any combustion enhancement is applied, you have no sensing device that will provide feedback to alter air-fuel ratio based on the exhaust gas going cleaner/leaner in emmisions. But your electronic servo adjusted fuel distributor still has me at somewhat of a concern as I’ve only seen such on the later 02 adjusted cars. For now we will just go on what info you have from mechanic there. If it were me, I would want to alteast have a narrow or wide band sensor installed, with an onboard guage to monitor airfuel ratio to prove/disprove the actual effects of the enhancement.

As I stated last night, I’ve only worked on the bigger MB engines. But CIS should be the same

Later, I bring the car to automechanic shop to identify WUR.

The mechanic confirms this car has WUR and shown me the exact location. It's a bit hidden so I can't see clearly yesterday. Today, I'll remove the air filter and check and confirm on WUR. I could see two wires coming out from the unit. I don't think I can snap photos at that tight location.

No need for a photo, it should look similar to the one I posted for you in my folder. That was just to make you familiar with what it looks like.

Yes, my car using gasoline (petrol). Ok just wasn’t sure.

To start with, in order to properly work on an CIS Jetronic system you will need to obtain the proper gauges by which to work on the system. Other than that basic hand tools will deal with the rest. Without the CIS gauges you will never know where exactly you are at or how far you might can tweak it to benefit from your results. The gauges can be gotten through several internet sources. What you need to look for are, “FUEL INJECTION TESTER FOR CIS-K-JETRONIC BOSCH SYSTEMSâ€
mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:39 am

Regards,
Kumaran
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby mkc1962 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:06 am

mkc1962
Regular Poster

Thank you

Postby kumaran » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Regards,
Kumaran
kumaran
Regular Poster

Postby mkc1962 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:26 am

mkc1962
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 am

I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Postby glenn_aircooled » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 am

glenn_aircooled
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:39 am

Claims around a 30% gain using washer fluid:

http://flapdoodledinghy.com/H2O_injection.html
I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Postby dingodog » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:24 pm

dingodog
Regular Poster

Postby fixaze » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:11 pm

Manifold vac depends on throttle opening...if you stay out of the throttle...you should be able to see 15" hg at any speed...espec in a lower gear.
I want better mpg....
fixaze
Regular Poster

Postby kumaran » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:34 am

Hi mkc1962,

I have updated the progress result with Merc 190E .

The above result obtained without leaning out fuel. I think I can get even better result after water mist vapor added. My target is 40% increase in mileage.

Now, I started to like mechanical fuel injector. No computers to interupt fuel injection amount for adding alternative fuel. This car started to be more like carburetor car.

mkc1962, my mechanic help me to identify vacuum port which I can use without interupting engine operation. The hose between engine vent and air control knob for idle air mixture. First, I taught of using T-Connector but the gap is too narrow. Lastly I decided to drill small hole to fit small T-connector (used for fish tank tube).

Vacuum from this connector, helps to pull air into water/methanol bubbler and goes into engine. Accoring to mechanic, the vapor goes almost equal amount to all the cylinders. This is what I want and the result improved about 8% from previous result using single cylinder vacuum port.
Regards,
Kumaran
kumaran
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis