[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OUPower.com • View topic - re-engineer an ICE to run on hydrogen

re-engineer an ICE to run on hydrogen

This forum is for discussing anything related to electrolysis and electrolyzer designs.

Postby chemelec » Thu May 29, 2008 9:36 am

If you Email Me, the Word "ELECTRONIC" MUST appear in the Subject Line.

My NEW Website is:
http://chemelec.com
chemelec
Regular Poster

Postby dalevc » Thu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Thanks Guys
dalevc

Postby mrgalleria » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:40 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 pm

Aloha,
Here is link to my project menu-
http://oupower.com/index.php?dir=_Other ... llDown=yes
Also added update on Mr. G cell install on Toyota truck.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby onlineatvsalvage » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 pm

mrgalleria,

Hello, I have a question,,

Please forgive me if it sounds like a dumb one, has anyone on this forum made an ICE to run at all on HHO? Well maybe not even run but "hit" or even spin the crank any on hho. I looked through your project folder and saw where you were re-engineering an ICE to run on hydroxy. I understand that we need more output of hho to make a car or engine to effectively run off the stuff. I read were everyone is trying their best to get the most output possible. Dont get me wrong, i understand we need this to get a motor running effectively. What happens if you take a motor like in your project page, Hook up a cell say at even just 1 or 2 liters per min. Bring the piston to the bottom of the cylinder. Let the cell run and "build up" hydroxy inside the cylinder. manually turn the motor to bring the piston up to wherever it needs to be , Manually fire the plug when it needs to be fired. Does the gas fire and the motor spin? any?

again sorry if this is common knowledge and i have completely missed it.
onlineatvsalvage
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 am

Aloha,
thanks for the question, you can bet it has been on everyone's mind. I have not yet got that engine to fire on hydroxy. It's probably my own fault. Been to busy building units for other people to progress with a cell of my own that puts out enough. For you though, I will attempt to do this in the next two days. In fact, I would like to call you so that you will be the first to hear it run. Try to forward your number to me, but privately.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby onlineatvsalvage » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:32 pm

onlineatvsalvage
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:18 am

Aloha,
onlineatvsalvage- Got your message, thanks. My cell has been getting too hot to use at the high production rate needed. Still working on it, and will call you right away, when completed.
Bill
mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Postby AlaskaStar » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:07 am

"Do we exist, or are we just an existence?"
AlaskaStar
Regular Poster

Postby mrgalleria » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 am

mrgalleria
Regular Poster

Filtering the HHO

Postby haroldcr » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:21 am

Haroldcr
haroldcr
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:29 am

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:33 am

Dynamite
Regular Poster

Dynamite

Postby haroldcr » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:09 am

Not sure what your gas (SO/SO2) is. This is ALL over my head. Just trying to add some MECHANICAL input to a highly technical forum ???

I've had books for years, and, now, try to read and assimilate the info to what is being shared on these great Forums.

I have read about using Acid as Electrolyte, but, I'm looking at plain water, NO additives, and maybe filtering some Hydroxy through the acid, to reduce the amount of Water vapor and Oxygen, to get the mix to run an engine, without other fuels. ???
Haroldcr
haroldcr
Regular Poster

Postby Dynamite » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 am

thats cool.
if the sulfuric acid was to absorb the Oxygen gas it would do so by using the O to make Sulfur Oxide, or Sulfur Dioxide, i just thought you would need a catalyst (heat/flame) to make the reaction, not just bubble it.
but i can't remember for that specific reaction, but i am sure that the resultant would be a gas.
Dynamite
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Hydrogen Production via Electrolysis